Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
geek_slut
Baby Member

Default Extreme dares before I cum - 27/f

Hey - I have a few hours to myself (starting in about an hour). Looking for you fine folks to fill it up with extreme dares, ideally humiliating/gross but pain is good too, I can do in my place for the few hours, leading up to the most humiliating orgasms you can dream up.

I especially love humiliation, edging, anal/pussy stretching, pain, watersports/gross things, scat, self-bondage, and many other things. I want to feel like I've been made a complete whore by the entire Internet before I get to orgasm, and I want to feel like every orgasm is something I should hate but can't help but love.

Only limits are avoiding drawing blood, poisoning me, etc.

I have a range of dildos, anal plugs, vibrators, a hitachi, nice hemp rope, collar, cuffs, flogger, crop, household goods of various natures and an obedient spirit. I will be replying to every dare as soon as it's accomplished, telling you what it was like.

Bring it on boys and girls - make this slut feel like nothing!
geek_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Knightcircle

You deserve to feel like a slutty dog. Strip naked and put on your collar. Get on your hands and knees with your butt plug in your hands. You must then use both hands to insert the plug in your ass resting the front half of your body on your tits and face. You are then to walk on all fours to the restroom. Every time you put your right hand down, you are to bark. When you enter the bathroom, bark 4 times and walk to the toilet. With the lid down, lick every part of the lid. Bark 4 times when done. Lift the lid using your nose and face is you can. Then lick the rim of the seat. Bark 4 times when done.

If you have easy access to multiple bathrooms, you are to do this for each one (ideally more than one). I will PM you another task.

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk