Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
avia

Default New to this - Need some punishments

I was ordered to register to this website (I think I'm posting in the right place, let me know if I'm not) and request punishments and dares... I will do anything and will give proof... Only limit is nothing in public or with other people.. I have to do the dares alone.. Will complete everything tonight! You can pm me dares if you want to, also.

I'll also be taking a nice long shower/bath tonight.. Keep that in mind as you send me dares (;

Last edited by avia; 11-10-2013 at 04:09 PM.
avia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
iKink

Welcome

This is the right place for requests, and a great site to join, in my opinion.

Something that might help, that you've probably not gotten to yet, is adding likes/dislikes/limits to your signature, so people can more effectively give you dares.
Likes are rather obvious: stuff you like and want dares for. Dislikes being stuff you genuinely don't like, but yet are within limits(good for punishments). And of course limits.

You might know all that stuff, I'm just trying to help

Wishing you the best here at GD!

Likes: bondage, pain, spanking, humiliation, kneeling, body writing, femdom, pee holding, gags, edging, chastity.

Dislikes(punishments): being banned from GD for a time, anal(no fingering, just toys), ruined orgasms, forced exercise.

Limits: friends/family, public, illegal, diaper, scat, animals, cam/pics, x dress, pee wetting(hate doing so much laundry).

I'm not allowed to cum for a pending amount of time (chastity thread)

MYPMDares
(And Toys)
iKink is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares