Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 AM   #1
cumslutx3

Default degrading line punishment game

you may use this with your slave or play it as a random number game. master would like you to respond with a degrading line for this cumslut to complete the tasks. you may choose the aditional punishments or we will use a number generater to decide.

While writing my lines I will be in a body harness with my big fat whore tits tied up very snug and a crotchrope digging into my hot fat cunt, right on my pretty little clit. i will be kneeling at my special tiny detention desk with a chain atttathed to the ring in my collor and the desk. you may also request that i wear my 8inch stillettos and stand at the breakfast bar to complete your line
------------------------------------

A. choose a line (preferably degrading or relative to infraction) to be written 25x

B.choose an additional torture while lines are completed:
1. Icy hot on pussy and asshole
2. Wear Ring gag with attached nipple clamps
3. Rubber bands around nipples
4.rub clit with (choose left or right) hand while writing with the other.
5. Vibrater inserted in my fat cunt
6. With a large glass butplug in my slut asshole
7. Kneeling on rice
8. Kegal balls in pussy
9. Mouth soaping before starting lines, no rinsing until after
10. Wearing dirty wet panties as a mask
11.stuff all 3 slut holes with a dildo
12. drinking 1/2 gallon of water before writing and no bathroom privlages.

C. punishment per mistake
1. Rubberband snapped on clit 5X
2. Rubberband snapped on each nipple 5X
3. Spanked on my fat cunt with a ruler 5x
4. Add a closepin to each tit
5. add a close pin to pussy
6.1 more day without His cum
7. 5 minutes in corner for each mistake, nose to wall
8. 5 additional lines of "I shall take my time and complete my punishment correctly the first time" per mistake
9. 5 jumping jacks
10. Insert a ginger root into my asshole (figging) while getting 3 swats with the cane per mistake
11: 10 minutes kneeling in the corner, nose to wall
12. 5 lashes with belt on bare ass

---------------------------------------------------

since i am such a dirty wet slavecunt, master has decided that durring each assignment i must wear 3-10 pairs of panties to hopefully keep the floor under my stupid whore desk dry.

choose how many panties i wear and if you have a preference as panty style. i have lots of panties, but they are all too small for me, the way master likes it.

please feel free to try this punishment gamewith your own lines, rate it, but most importantly, give this slavecunt naughty degrading lines to write so she can learn her place.

So far today i have done 6 of these. master is enjoying my punishments and will continue every day for two weeks because this stupid cumslut was caught touching its tiny clit and rubbing its fat slavecunt. this cumslut also swallowed masters cum without permission. He knows how much I hate writing lines, which will make this a punishment I dread. But I deserve to be punished for being a fat greedy cumwhore.
cumslutx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cumslutx3 for this post:
Old 03-14-2015, 04:49 PM   #2
KeenObedientMale

A. I'm the sluttiest whore on earth and wish to be whored out for free to everybody who'll bang me till I'm sore and filled like the cum bucket holes receptacle that I am.

B. 1, 6, 10 or 11 - for your master to decide.

C. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8 or 10 for your master to decide.

You'll be wearing the stillettos. Wear 5 pairs of panties. Thongs if possible. Whore.
KeenObedientMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk