Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
SlutGirl17

Default Tasks for this Weekend

Hi,

My Mistress has asked me to post on here and ask for public and semi-pubic tasks for this coming weekend. I have an assortment of slutty clothes I could wear as well as a number of toys that could be incorporated including:

- Remote vibes
- Butt plugs
- Nipple clamps
- Dildo
- Butterfly
- Nipple erector bands

My limits are anything that could get me arrested or that involves friends and family when it comes to public dares.

Please post ideas for my Mistress to consider.

Thanks!
SlutGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SlutGirl17 for this post:
Old 07-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
studley21

laying on your back put in a butt plug, a dildo in your pussy, nipple clamps on and a dildo in your mouth, write dirty slut on your stomach and post pic in album on here, or send me the pic and I will post it to 3 locations, you can cover your face so can't be ID'd. This is a public humiliation dare

Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, cbt

limits: Pee, poop, illegal,public,Large Anal, Messy, bondage, dares longer then a week

I need PM Dares within my likes/limits, PM me your ideas and I will do the dare for you first
studley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

Put on a thong and a pair of jeans, making sure your thong is sticking well above the waistband of your jeans for all to see.

If anyone comments on your thong you should pretend you hadn't noticed and then pull it up a little bit more.

For anyone you see commenting or noticing your thong you should spank yourself 10 times per occasion once you get home.

In addition to this:

Let yourself get desperate to pee and when you are very desperate, pee into your thong for 10 seconds. You can then go to the toilet but make sure you pee through your thong and then pull your jeans up leaving your wet thong underneath.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #4
SlutGirl17

Default Thank you

Thank you for your responses. I will have Mistress consider them.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #5
SlutGirl17

Thank you for your ideas. So Mistress likes the idea with the thong. I am still looking for additional tasks if you have any.

Thanks!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #6
elvo21
getDare Sweetheart

wearing a thong, shortest skirt and thin white top you are to put on the nipple bands and insert a butt plug and vibrator. set the vibrator to the highest setting and take a walk of at least 1 hour. it is to be in a fairly public place. you are not allowed to turn the vibrator down and you must not cum. once you get back home you may ask your mistress if you can cum.
if you can take pics post them in an album on here for every to see how much of a slut you are

limits: family, scat, permanent changes

kik: elvo23

Toys: chastity device, kalisteeth braclet, butt plug, cuffs, paddle, whip, vibrator, rope, ball parachute

My release thread. Please feel free to post to reduce the length of my denial
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=335595

Days of denial to go 2075/2136
Current release 14th nov 2023
elvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

Default I dare you

well I would sent you out shopping dressed real slutty and wearing youre highest heels
the nipple erectors on youre nipples wearing youre buttplug and some bals or vibe in youre horny soaking wet cunt no underwear
then you go out shopping and you will go to 10 different store's
in every store you will fit something else undress totaly edge ,fit different things like pants ,lingery, blouse, tops, heels ,dress and make self proof pics so or by useing the mirror from you doing this all for mistress and I would like them also

would also love a report from the day
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
daltonk

you need following item:
- Remote vibes
- Butt plugs
- Nipple clamps
- Short Skirt
- Tight Shirt
put on tight shirt and short skirt wear high heels. insert vib in pussy on high no cumming of course. put in but plug as well and nipple clamps. go for a walk (1.5 hrs) keeping urself from cumming if you do your dom should let me give you a punishment. good luck feel free to bend over.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=147638
daltonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

Go on public camera with your dildo and once you have managed to get a big enough audience begin pleasuring yourself with it and then put it in your mouth and have a good taste of yourself before finishing yourself off.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk