Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
webcamplayer

Send a message via Yahoo to webcamplayer
Default For guys about playing t or d etc with guys!

Questions for straight guys only:

The general assumption is that str8 guys wanna play against girls, gay guys wanna play against guys, and so on.

I'm gay, and played strip/dare/truth or dare games a few times recently (on cam) against straight guys - and they have been good fun.

1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life?

2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you?

3.) What kinds of dares were involved?

4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way?

5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it?

From a personal point of view, I find it more embarassing getting naked etc in front of a straight guy than another gay one. Go figure!

Also, if you're gay, have you played against str8 guys? what happened?

Last edited by webcamplayer; 06-03-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: mistake in title
webcamplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:41 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcamplayer View Post

The general assumption is that str8 guys wanna play against girls, gay guys wanna play against guys, and so on.

I'm gay, and played strip/dare/truth or dare games a few times recently (on cam) against straight guys - and they have been good fun.

1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life? yes on cam and real life it was great fun

2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you? no I find women giving blokes dares more exciting

3.) What kinds of dares were involved? alsorts

4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way? yer very much so

5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it? yer I would but need broadminded people to play

From a personal point of view, I find it more embarassing getting naked etc in front of a straight guy than another gay one. Go figure!

I find more embarrassing in front of woman a bloke is not a problem as he is just another bloke
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
webcamplayer

Thanks for answering.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #4
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Quote:
1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life? Yes. Against a guy that is bi-sexual.

2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you? No. It's the same, just that they are a guy other than a girl. I don't try harder for them or anything and there is not something to win.

3.) What kinds of dares were involved? In my experience, pain stuff, bondage and a self-facial.

4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way? I was doing a S/M thing so I wasn't trying to beat the other guy. If I was playing TORD though, I don't think you win. You just do dares and give dares. No winners or losers.

5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it? I'd do it again. I don't feel it changes anything. It doesn't make me gay or something. Naturally I'd prefer a misstress, but anyone that cares will do.

Hope that answers your questions enough

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
webcamplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstrip View Post
Hope that answers your questions enough
Thank you, it does! )
Old 02-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555

1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life?
in real life yes
2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you?
yes
full on anal sex and much more leading up to that
4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way?
no
5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it?
it was really fun and i would do it again
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

Limits:No illegal, family, drinking pee, poo.

[email protected]
secretone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life? Yes

2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you? Yes

3.) What kinds of dares were involved? lots of anal type stuff and cum eating

4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way? No i try to win because im competitive

5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it?It's allways fun to do new things and games on cam are ok. Games in person are also fun lead you to try things you wouldn't normally

Old 02-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

In real life

It is a lot more daring so i find it more fun

Blowjobs, being a slave, having to eat them out

it depends who they are, but the majority of the time i dont mind as winning is good but some hummiliation is also fine

I would do it again, and if i havent done it i would like to do so as i wouldnt know how i would find it
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #9
togo
Baby Member

in real life yes quite a few times in my preteens and teenage years. he is straight as far as I know, but he's never been with anyone in a relationship and I think our sexual incounters were his only.
yes, it was, both because we didn't want to get caught playing by parents, and also because we acted very much like we were really disguised with the dares we were doing with each other
He and I played mostly alone and we on a few occasions would 69, or just give each other blowjobs without cumming. on one occasion we dared eachother to give blowjobs until the other cumed, but it wasn't in the mouth or anything like that. Most of the time we simply sat around naked, played with ourselves or the other, and a few times tried anal sex but we were too naive to know that we needed lube to get all the way in.
yeah, it was kind of that way at times

I am straight and in a relationship now, but I masturbate to these memories all the time, sometimes with toys to imagine him better. I think he had a good time too, but we are both too shy to bring it up, and I don't know for sure what his thoughts are. If I could I'd have no-holds-bar sex giving and receiving with him anytime over and over if I could. I don't consider myself gay or bi because I'm not attracted to men, but with him I'd do anything with, maybe because of our background.
togo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

1.) So, have you ever played strip or dare games against other guys (str8 or gay) on cam or in real life? I am Bi, and I have played strip games against both straight and gay guys, plus other Bi guys too.

2.) Does it seem that there is more at stake and the game is, essentially, more daring for you? Not really. I just love to play all different types of games.

3.) What kinds of dares were involved? Pretty much anything you can think of.

4.) One person said to me that with other guys they try to win in order to protect themselves rather than to get the other person doing stuff. Did you feel the same way? Not really. I don't care who wins. Me or someone else. I play just for the fun of it.

5.) Any other comments - How did the game go? Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it? I always have playing games. No matter what. Yes, I would play again.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Dale Lauder

Quote:

Yes, real life and on cam

Quote:
Of course. No one is daring you to touch another penis if there aren't any other penis playing.

Quote:
In real life, the furthest it went as far as guy/guy was getting a guy hard with your hand. On cam, it wasn't too much different than playing with some girls. A lot of anal dares but I know girls who dare the same way.

Quote:
No.

Quote:
5.) Any other comments - How did the game go?
The real life game was awesome, the girls were worth it.
Quote:
Would you do it again? If its something you have never done, would you do it?
Depends on how cool the girls playing are and how many. I wouldn't have then, but now I'd go as far as giving a handjob if the girls playing were hot enough.
Soft Limits: forcedbi, watersports
Hard Limits: Pain, most friends & family, extreme humiliation, scat, vomit, permanent, social suicide, animals

My avatar is me.
Dale Lauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 07:08 PM   #12
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I have played on cam

Yes and no

Well because I was straight I did a lot more anal stuff. I just made them do basic cbt stuff

Nah not really

I was told I had to lose by my mistress so I had to the loss dare but that was only for her eyes (self facial)

NA

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk