Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Biggirl4dirtydares

Smile Abuse me!

I've been requested to let you guys abuse me as long as it doesn't affect my limits. The top five ideas will be chosen. Thank you!

Toys:
Two bullet vibrators
Wooden butt plug
Dolphin shaped silicone dildo
Clothes pegs
Common household items

Send me your dares and punishments and I'll give a full rundown on any that I do!
Biggirl4dirtydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirl4dirtydares View Post
I've been requested to let you guys abuse me as long as it doesn't affect my limits. The top five ideas will be chosen. Thank you!

Toys:
Two bullet vibrators
Wooden butt plug
Dolphin shaped silicone dildo
Clothes pegs
Common household items
Peg your tits and pussy lips. Three on each pussy lip and 1 on each nipple. Put on vibe on your clit and one in your pussy. Cover the buttplug in toothpaste. The vibes go on high while you fuck yourself for 30 minutes.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
Biggirl4dirtydares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Slut View Post
Peg your tits and pussy lips. Three on each pussy lip and 1 on each nipple. Put on vibe on your clit and one in your pussy. Cover the buttplug in toothpaste. The vibes go on high while you fuck yourself for 30 minutes.
Thank you! I will let you know how it goes.

Send me your dares and punishments and I'll give a full rundown on any that I do!
Old 09-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your tits up tightly. Rub toothpaste into your nipples, lick your fingers and rub your nipples again. Get on the floor on all fours, lube your wooden butt plug with toothpaste and insert it into your ass.
Place your vibrator on a cushion, so you can straddle it. Begin to rub against your vibrator. If it falls, you can only replace it with your mouth. You must clench your ass around your plug for 1 second every 3 seconds, should be nice and painful with the toothpaste ;D pinch each of your nipples for the other 2 seconds. Repeat this every three seconds. So you'll be alternating between clenching your plug and pinching both of your nipples. Keep rubbing against your vibrator the whole time. Do this until you edge.
As soon as you do, put more toothpaste on the plug and put it back in. Spank your ass 10 times on each cheek, and your clit 5 times.
Do the same again for a second edge, but with your dildo in your mouth.
As soon as you edge from that, lube the plug again and reinsert it. Lube your dildo with toothpaste, and rub toothpaste on your clit. Fuck your pussy with the dildo whilst rubbing the vibrator on your clit until you edge a further 3 times.
Remove both toys and untie your breasts. Apply 5 clothespins to each breast ( 1 on each nipple ) and three to each of your pussy lips. Spank your clit 10 times and put a clothespin on that too. Spend the next 30 minutes like that, whilst sucking your dildo and spanking your ass 50 times every 5 minutes.
Am I even allowed to give you a task Mistress? ;D Just thought id contribute :O Tell me how it goes lol.

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
Biggirl4dirtydares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azz123 View Post
Tie your tits up tightly. Rub toothpaste into your nipples, lick your fingers and rub your nipples again. Get on the floor on all fours, lube your wooden butt plug with toothpaste and insert it into your ass.
Place your vibrator on a cushion, so you can straddle it. Begin to rub against your vibrator. If it falls, you can only replace it with your mouth. You must clench your ass around your plug for 1 second every 3 seconds, should be nice and painful with the toothpaste ;D pinch each of your nipples for the other 2 seconds. Repeat this every three seconds. So you'll be alternating between clenching your plug and pinching both of your nipples. Keep rubbing against your vibrator the whole time. Do this until you edge.
As soon as you do, put more toothpaste on the plug and put it back in. Spank your ass 10 times on each cheek, and your clit 5 times.
Do the same again for a second edge, but with your dildo in your mouth.
As soon as you edge from that, lube the plug again and reinsert it. Lube your dildo with toothpaste, and rub toothpaste on your clit. Fuck your pussy with the dildo whilst rubbing the vibrator on your clit until you edge a further 3 times.
Remove both toys and untie your breasts. Apply 5 clothespins to each breast ( 1 on each nipple ) and three to each of your pussy lips. Spank your clit 10 times and put a clothespin on that too. Spend the next 30 minutes like that, whilst sucking your dildo and spanking your ass 50 times every 5 minutes.
Am I even allowed to give you a task Mistress? ;D Just thought id contribute :O Tell me how it goes lol.
Haha great suggestion. I will do that after I do Sexy's.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Biggirl4dirtydares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Slut View Post
Soooo hard not to cum! I'm not very used to the buttplug, so fucking myself with it makes me want to cum so much faster. I literally wanted to cum within a few minutes of turning the vibes on full blast. So, I spent the whole time in agony of trying not to cum. Was great fun! The pegs added a nice touch of pain to the whole thing. Thank you for your suggestion.

Old 06-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #7
Biggirl4dirtydares

I'm bumping this in hopes for it to get further attention. the tasks I got were fun and rather than start a brand new thread I hope it is better to bump this one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk