Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
ng56

Send a message via AIM to ng56 Send a message via Yahoo to ng56
Male 29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

29/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello everyone! Alright this is my first posting for a submissive so bare with me:

Hi I'm 29 years old from the east coast(location will be disclosed to serious replies) and I joined Get Dare roughly 3 months ago. I'm in search of a submissive of either sex who is serious minded and in search of devout servitude and is open to express it in an array of different ways with his or her Master. I'm an avid fan of roleplay and detailed writing so being able to do that and be open to that is a plus. It is also mandatory that the potential candidate has a regular online schedule and would be able to be around on a regular basis as our sessions would be lengthy and require someone who is online often. I work from home so someone who is online during the day(Eastern Standard Time) would be ideal. As cliche as it may sound I really never posted something like this before so I honestly don't know where to exactly start or what to say so I'm just going to keep it simple and if someone is genuinely intrigued by a Man like me then please feel free to private message me; and please stick to mature posted responses(I don't need rude negative insulting commentary from the peanut gallery.) I'm fairly new in this art so I need someone also determined to help me explore and encourage a Male's true potential of what he is meant to be to be brought out of me. Please be single, serious minded and open for a potential relationship.

Serious replies I want them to e-mail me. My e-mail is [email protected]. Please be able to provide other chatting services such as: AOL/AIM, GMail/GChat/GTalk, Yahoo Messenger, or Skype(for strictly chatting NO webcamming.)

Please note: If the candidate is a male, male submissive must be open to the idea of playing a female role(acting through writing) at some times if need be. If the candidate is female, female submissive must be open to the idea of playing a male role at some times as well if need be (acting through writing.)

Thank You so much
The following user says Thank You to ng56 for this post:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Wedgie lover01

Hey i would love to be your slave!
Im a female in the us

Advertisements
Kink Talk