Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
PrincessTiara

Default John's unusual chronicles(Fiction)

Hi, my name is John and I am an 18 year old college freshman. I just moved out of my home and settled in at a dorm at the University's campus. These very unusual events happened to me a while back, but I remember them very well and I doubt I'll ever forget them.

I'm not very built, but I'm not one of those ugly nerds either. I'm kind of skinny, messy brown hair, big blue eyes and I'm pretty short for my age. I've never been called "hot" but a lot of girls thought I was cute in high school. I have a very young looking face and can easily be mistaken for a 12 year old boy.

Anyways, when I opened the door to my new dorm, a very muscular man, maybe a year older was lounging on one of the beds. He had blond hair, green eyes and he was easily 6'4. I felt a little intimidated, but I managed to squeak out a hello, not my wisest choice. His name was Derek and he was very friendly towards me. He offered me a beer and offered me a spot to sit on his bed. I told him about what program I was in, my age, and my family life. He nodded, wasn't sure if he was really interested but he kept his eyes on me. "Well, your new here, and I'd like to have some fun with you. I like you, and that's a good thing so you might as well do as I say. Once in a while I might get my friends to join in, but you're going to be my slave boy for a while. And that's a good name for you too." But for tonight, lets just have a good time, I'll show you around the campus and we'll start our fun tomorrow. I may seem like I'm being unfair and harsh on you at first, but I think you'll grow to like it. So, what do you say? Going to chicken out?" I wasn't really sure what Darek meant by fun at first, and I thought I was just going to do stupid stuff like do his laundry or get a swirly or something. But I was dead wrong...
PrincessTiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
PrincessTiara

Darek snuck me into a bar in town that night, and it was pretty great. No one even asked me for ID, the security was pretty lame. I got smashed pretty fast, and Darek was the one who held my hair back with my head over the toilet, throwing up. He patted me on the back when I was finished. "All done?" I nodded. "Ok, lets get a cab and head back." He supported me as we walked outside. He seemed very touchy with me, and I strangely didn't mind. I just thought he was being a good friend to me. He carried me back to the room and placed me on my bead. Before I knew it, he started to undress me. "What...doing?" I asked barely able to talk. "I do not allow my slaves to wear clothes in private, including while you sleep. I was too weak and drunk to fight back. He tucked me in and turned off the light, nothing else happened that night.

It was now Saturday, and I slept in until 2pm. I found a tylenol and a glass of water by my bed. I still felt like shit, so I went back to sleep for a couple more hours. Darek was still playing some kind of video game, and the afternoon sun blinded me through the window. That didn't stop me from going back to sleep. At around 4:30pm, I woke up again, feeling much better than I had a couple hours earlier. The video game system and TV had been turned off by now, Darek was reading some kind of book on his bed. "Hello sleepy!" He smiled. I blushed. "Gah! Why am I naked?!" He laughed. "No clothes until you earn them back." I covered my little friend, it's pretty small, and I had a lot of insecurity issues.

Darek got off of his bed, and pulled down his shorts. My eyes popped out of my head. "Ok, first, suck my dick." "What?! No way!!!" Darek shook his head. "You aren't in any position to refuse orders from me." I was confused, and my stomach sank. "I took these pictures while you were sleeping." In the photos my hair was a mess, I was hugging a pillow and curled in a fetal position, bare naked. One was a photo of my small ass, kind of looked like a baby's butt, and another one was of my small....friend. He had my dick in his hand and I was fast asleep to even notice. Only my face was in the picture. I started to beg with him not to show the photos, and I'd do anything for him, anything but sucking his dick! I'm not gay....

He smirked down at me and lifted my head to where his dick was. "There's no reason to fight, just give in. And if you tell anyone what we're doing, I'm cutting your dick off myself. His penis was very large and muscular, I wrapped my whole mouth around it and began to suck, closing my eyes and pretending to be somewhere else. I could feel his penis twitching in my mouth and hardening. I thought I would gag, but then I'd be in shit. He came a couple times in my mouth, and the first time I pulled away, big mistake and I got a slap on the bottom as a warning. I started to train myself just to swallow whatever was put in my mouth.
PrincessTiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

very good start....please continue

Advertisements
Kink Talk