Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
wylex

Default Wayne the insane:A story of a young exhibitionist

This is my first attempt at a story, no promises to continue if I feel like giving up.

Here goes

Oh and before I start, I am going to say this is a fictional story, my name is not Wayne, nor is this story a telling of me or anyone I know. Purely a work of fiction. Some of it anyway :P

Chapter one:The Beginnings

My name is Wayne. What appears like an average 16 year old. Except I'm not. I'm not the average kid. My friends call me Wayne the insane. A cute name, but even they don't know just how crazy I am.

I guess my story starts when I was 10. That was when I first discoverred what masturbation was. I ofcourse, like all the others who knew about didn't try it right away. I thought it was disgusting. But then, I became intrigued by the feeling of an "orgasm" It sounded like the most amazing thing but nobody could porperly describe it, so I decided that I would try masturbating. As an excited 10 year old, I came fast, and hard. It was exhilerating, and even now 6 year later, after at least 1000 times of doing it I still can't explain how it feels. But it was amazing, and I knew I had just found my new hobby.

Skip to age 11. I was masturbating every day now. I hadn't really known any fetishes, but I started developing more feelings. Damn hormone and puberty starting. The amount of erections I got doubled the amount of times I masturbated. And trust me, I did masturbate plenty of times, narly every chance I got. No matter where I was, I would try and get a quick orgasm to spread through my body. Home, school, library, grocery store. Of course, I was an exhibitionist back then. I'd only do my secret feeling in private. Or wherever I could find privacy.

But alas, one day I had a raging boner in pre-algebra. I was only 11, my dick wasn't nearly as long as it is today, but I knew it was noticeable. I tried to think about math, solve some equations in my head, but even after 10 minutes of mental math, this incredible erection would not go away, so I raised my hand in hopes of getting away to the restroom. I managed to get away and made my way into the boy's restroom. And there started my exhibitionist life. I was so horny, that as soon as I got into a stall I stripped off all my cloths and beat it right there. My mind was ablaze, I needed more excitement. I unlatched the door of the stall and stepped out into the open, buck naked. I was feeling like the king of the world, worth a trillion dollars. And then the door to the restroom open and I came. Out of breath I stood there, dripping while another boy walked in. He stared at me and ran out.

I smiled, then realized what had just happened. I scrambled back into the stall where I had left my cloths. They weren't there. My mind was racing. Where the hell could they have gotten to? Then I realized in my panic, I ran into the wrong stall. I ran out, and retrieved my cloths from the correct stall and put on my pants, shirt and shoes. I didn't bother with underwear or socks, I was panicking, I knew at any minute this boy that had seen me would've ran and reported a naked kid masturbating in the boy's bathrooms. I stuffed my socks into my pocket, but my tighty whities were too big to stuff into my pockets so I threw them into the trash and sprinted out of the bathroom. Safe.

That's chapter one, hope it wasn't too boring. Wanted to get some introductory stuff done.
I'll continue this later, looking for some comments.
wylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds daring..............

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
wylex

Default Chapter Two: The Discovery

Of course as like any other child that had made a new discovery, and just like I had done with masturbation, I began to explore this new found feeling of being naked. I never was really naked anywhere except the shower. Even in changing rooms, such as for swimming I'd always put a towel around my waist whenever I changed. It was a rush. It was also my new found kink.

I was always nervous about being naked around people. I guess that's where the rush came from. It was thrilling. The thought that someone else besides myself or my doctor would see my penis. The though of running wild, running through the forest naked. The thought of just being around people naked. It got me thinking of new experiments of what to do. I certainly had a very sexually advanced mind for an 11 year old.

I began formulating how to take this fetish. I told myself I would first begin by just doing whatever I could naked, and when ever I was clothed, to wear no underwear. I didn't want to wear just a shirt, pants and shoes, so I kept my socks whenever I was wearing shoes and decided wearing s shirt under a jacket was fine. Not wearing underwear though, having just one piece of clothing between my private parts and the world was another thing all together. I began getting daring, unzipping my jeans and taking out my member during class. Of course, I knew this wasn't exactly socially acceptable. Or tolerable. I knew I'd be in big trouble if I got caught so I made sure nobody could see me. Or so I thought. But, even though I thought nobody could see me, it was still a rush. having my teachers lecture or give a lesson while my member was flopping around, getting some fresh air.

Next, I moved being naked when ever possible. My parents weren't open about nudity so I couldn't wander around the house naked but I slept naked and was always naked in my room or when I got the chance to be alone. I was still 11 at the time, and starting puberty so i did get erections quite often. And, like the horny eleven year old I was, I'd always jack off whenever I had the opportunity.

Slowly, I got used to being naked. Slowly the thrill went away. And slowly, I realized that I had to push my limits to get the rush that I had. Exhibition for me was like a drug. And this drug was very addictive indeed.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like a Nudist in hiding.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 02-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
wylex

Default Chapter 3:Stepping it up a notch

Hey, thanks for replying! Some constructive criticism would be wonderful, like how do you think the pace is, story in general, details ect.

Anyways, moving on to Chapter three!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 12 when I decided to take my exhibition to the next level. It was late October, school had been in for a few months, and I was beginning to get more and more horny. Damn puberty. I suppose that's what fueled my drive though. Hah.

It was a cool day, it had snowed a little blanket outside. Fog was rolling in and as you exhaled, you could see your breath become vapor right in front of you eyes. It was one of those days where the cold felt just nice. And of course, the only thing that would make it better was the feeling of the wind on my bare body.

I was in P.E. class, and it was a free day. Kids were having snowball fights, making snowforts with the little snow that they could salvage. Meanwhile, I was debating if there was enough for to get naked. I was never a normal kid. People didn't avoid me, and they didn't make fun of me, but I didn't really fit quite in. I didn't mind it though, I had other things to keep my mind busy. Like masturbating and getting nude. Heh.

Our yard was more of an open field. The school was north, and forest edges spread on the east, west and south sides of the field and there was an undercovered area next to the school. When the time finally came, I sprinted to the west side of the field, and moved into the forest area. The forest was banned by the school faculty, they didn't want kids running off, as the forest connected to a road where kids could skip classes.

I ran into the forest, knowing nobody would see me, and looked around. Nobody was near, and through this thick fog I knew if I couldn't see someone, they couldn't see me. I donned my birthday suit,took mental note of where I left my clothes, then ran back into the field. I didn't just get off by being naked. it was the guilty pleasure of knowing someone could catch me. The guilty pleasure of doing something against the norm. Taboo. As I reached the opening to the field and the end of the forest, I got harder. And harder. And harder. until my proud, 4' member was erect. I know, nothing to brag about, but for a 12 year old, it was my trophy to bear.

The cold wind on my bare body felt so nice. I shuddered in pleasure as a gust of wind flew right up my ass, making me harder than ever. My member was flopping about and I was getting dizzy with excitement. I kept walking forward, making sure I could always sprint back to the forest if someone came close. I decided I'd take a risk and move towards to covered area near the school. I walked towards it, my member still flopping, and I couldn't help but grab it. And then my hand starting moving, as if on it's own. I could hardlycontrol myself, so I stopped right then and there, in what would normally be the open covered area. and I sat down. That was a mistake. As I sat down, the hard pavement hurt pricked my ass, and I sprung back up, with my hand rubbing my sore cheeks.

I made my way back to the west side of the field, member still hard as a rock and polopped down onto my back. The snow was cold, wet, and my body shivered. I wanted to leave a sign that someone was here though, so I made a snow angel. Funilly enough, the snow angel's crack was visible.

I got up and decided I'd finally jack off. I had drops of pre-cum on the tip, more than I had ever produced before. Even at 12, I was more matured than most boys my age. With all the excitment that I had built up, it didn't take long for me to burst. And right as I did, the whistle blew. Shit, P.E. was over. And that meant kids would be rushing towards the undercover. Where I had just walked from.

I knew people were going to somehow blunder into me. And as soon I had that thought, I heard voices and a few of my classmates heading towards me. I first saw their shadow and I knew it was too late to run, so I quickly lay face down, hoping they wouldn't notice my body. Luck was on my side that day, and they passed me. That wasn't the end of my dangers though...
Old 02-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like someone is in trouble.

Yamask
Old 02-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #7
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Not the end of your dangers...

I wonder how it could get worse.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk