Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
Tanikaze
Account Banned

Default Topic ideas for a blog?

I am trying to create a blog around Kinky and Geeky. I would like to provide resources for those new and old to kink and maybe in the process help show society that we are well "mostly" normal people. with hobbies out side the dungeon. I'm just getting started However I am not a writer and having some troubles on my own. (any content is fine really) I will provide any credit you want if you decide to help out or contribute in any way to my little project. If you don't want to contribute that's fine too, I would love some help coming up of a list of topics to talk about on the blog that would be relevant to "kinky and geeky"

I currently have some people writing content for the site. One topic being An intro to BDSM. We also have, how society has sexualized breasts, complimenting versus catcalling.

Other topics on the list currently are:

simple vs art bondage

how to find someone who wont shame your body

How to be positive in your own body

How Media has changed our definition of beauty

Thanks!

Likes: Crossdressing, Waterspots, Ageplay, Petplay, Chance
Limits: Public, Face, Blood, Anal

Tanikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:02 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Sounds like a great list of topics so far.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #3
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I agree, you already are well on your way with that list of topics. My suggestion is to just get cracking on the writing instead of focus too much on a list of topics. You'll think of new topics that way, and from your replies, I'm sure!

What I'd like to see is a blog post about how kink basically is a geeky hobby, or something else to connect the two. Maybe a post about the misconceptions people have, and clearing those up. But basically, I like your list already. You've got a noble goal!

Are you going to post your blog posts on getDare, or are you writing them elsewhere? If it's the latter, please also post them here, or link to them! If it's the former, I'd love to be so cheeky as to link you to a little contest I'm holding during the month of July. You could win a gift card for writing and entering any kind of blog. If you're going to write, you might as well!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78620

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:33 PM   #4
Tanikaze
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Post
Sounds like a great list of topics so far.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
I agree, you already are well on your way with that list of topics. My suggestion is to just get cracking on the writing instead of focus too much on a list of topics. You'll think of new topics that way, and from your replies, I'm sure!

What I'd like to see is a blog post about how kink basically is a geeky hobby, or something else to connect the two. Maybe a post about the misconceptions people have, and clearing those up. But basically, I like your list already. You've got a noble goal!

Are you going to post your blog posts on getDare, or are you writing them elsewhere? If it's the latter, please also post them here, or link to them! If it's the former, I'd love to be so cheeky as to link you to a little contest I'm holding during the month of July. You could win a gift card for writing and entering any kind of blog. If you're going to write, you might as well!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78620

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
I will be posting the content mainly to my website and or fetlife, I could post some of the stuff here too if people want to see some of if it.

Hey thats cool! maybe ill enter.

Thanks for the advice!

Likes: Crossdressing, Waterspots, Ageplay, Petplay, Chance
Limits: Public, Face, Blood, Anal

Tanikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I'd love to read your blogs but to be honest I mostly stay on getdare even though I have a fetlife account. It would be great if you posted some of them here and maybe also if you don't mind sending me a pm with the link to your site.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk