Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
I Obey

Default Best of Both Worlds

I don’t want to do a character summary so I am just going to jump right in, deal with it please.

Ch. 1 – She’s Home

I can hear as she sticks her key in to the front door and i nearly shake with anticipation. I’ve been in my slave position, (knees wide, hands on my lap and eyes caste down), for five minutes now awaiting the arrival of my mistress. I am use to this position; it is my waiting position whether I am waiting for punishment, a reward or for her arrival. Miss Lynn has trained me well and I have been her faithful slave for 8 months now. There aren't a lot of things that satisfy me more than pleasing my lovely mistress. She has soft white skin, fiery red hair, blue eyes and a very curvy body. She has 34 DD and she knows how to tempt even the purest of men.

She opens the door and graceful walks in tossing her keys on the table and slipping out of her black pumps. I can see them there before me all shiny black because I polished them yesterday but that’s all I can see. It takes all my self control not to look up and see her face her body but I know better. My mistress also has another side of her though, a submissive side. She likes to submit to strong powerful men exactly the opposite of me. This part of her life she has kept very separate from me except for teasing me about how she satisfies other men any way they want while she leaves me in chastity. Luckily for me that is all about to change. She has gifted me with the opportunity to spend the weekend with her and her Dom; me being the lowest of slaves, as she plays both roles. I only hope I don’t disappoint her in front of her Dom.

Ch. 1 – I’m Home

I slip my key into the door handle knowing exactly what’s awaiting me on the other side. My slutty little submissive slave in a perfect slave position. His black hair will be brushed back out of his face, completely naked and if he followed his instruction he will also be completely. Slave Sam is tanned, short but strong with an average size cock that I love to lock up in chastity. I throw my keys down on the table as I observe my slut struggle not to look up. I slip off my pumps and notice he did follow his task. It’s a good start to an amazing weekend I hope. I’ve trained my slut for 8 months and I am now ready to introduce him to this new type of game. I of course will be completely in charge of him but my Dom will be in charge of me. So Sam might have to take the bench and watch for a while. I take my foot and run it along his inner thigh checking to see if it’s completely smooth.

“You’ve been a good boy I see” I say as condescendingly as possible. I can practically feel him smile.

“Thank you miss” he mummers his eyes cast down.

“Are you excited?”

“Yes miss”

“Good.”

As I head towards the kitchen to grab a drink I think of all the things we are going to do tonight. I hear my slave shuffle around to get up and follow. Without missing a beat I turn and pierce him with an icy stare. Popping one hip to the side and placing my hand on it I watch him shrink back down to his knees. I know it’s harsh and seems really strict but this weekend is very important, and he was trained better than that.

“Did I tell you, you could move slave?” I snap.

“No miss.” He mumbles.

“Excuse me?”

“No Miss, I’m sorry Miss.”

I turn on my heel and head to the kitchen to get a drink and let him worry a bit. I am being harsh now so he doesn't embarrass himself or me latter. This is a very important step in our relationship and if he isn’t ready for it than I can send him home. An amateur move like that makes me think I should but I hope if I correct him now it won’t be a problem latter.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I Obey for this post:
Old 03-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
I Obey

Default Next

I have next couple parts ready but I wont post until I know people want more. I know the editing is not great I am more about character development. Hope to post more soon if you all want.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
I Obey

Default Ch. 2

I will put one more part up just to test the waters....

Ch. 2 – My Mistake

I sit in slave position with my head bowed in shame this time. Why was I so stupid, I haven’t made that mistake in months and today of all days? I can hear her in the kitchen and I wonder if she will send me home. I would understand why she would. About four months into the relationship we establish that I don’t leave slave position until she tells me to; I guess I just got so excited and forgot my place. The waiting is one of my least favorite parts but she seems to do it on purpose which adds to my deserved punishment. I just hope she lets me stay with her this weekend.

I hear her walk back towards me and stop; I can see her red painted toe nails and I just want to sink into the floor. Even though I can’t see her I know she has her hands on her hips and either a “your so stupid” face or even worse “I am disappointed” face. I don’t want to look up at her but as if she read my mind she commands
“Look at me.”
I slowly lift my eyes to meet hers and there it is, her I am disappointed face. I learned very quickly that my mistress doesn't draw pleasure from punishing me like most mistresses’ do. She finds it hard like work and the last thing I want to do is make things hard for my Mistress.

“May I speak Mistress?” I ask hoping I might be able to fix the situation.

“No, slaves earn the right to speak and you haven’t done that. What am I to do with you slut, I want you here this weekend but if you’re not ready than maybe I should send you home.”

She looks down at me and I try to stay as neutral as possible so as not to make the decision harder for her but on the inside my stomach tightens knowing if she did it was all my fault.

“No I want you here for this I guess I’ll just have to punish you.”

“Thank you Miss, so much.”

“Go get your punishment log.”

I hop up immediately and grab the black leather book from my closet. The punishment book is something mistress uses to keep a log of all my mistakes that way if she doesn't want to punish me on the spot she can reserve a day for punishments’ to make up for a lot of mistakes all at once. I bring back the book, get on my knees and wait for instructions.

“What did you do wrong slut?” she asked.

“I moved without permission Miss.”

“Does that deserve a punishment slave?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Why?”

“Because you trained me not to leave slave position without your permission; a punishment is completely fair and needed Miss.”

Ch. 2 – His Punishment

Now what to do, he needs to learn from this but I don’t want him to sore because this is just the beginning. I look down at him as he nervously holds his punishment book. I guess routine is always best for the start of the punishment. I walk towards my office and tell him to follow. I pull out a hard wooden chair for him to sit on and grab the icy hot. I smear it on his hands and he automatically rubs it on his balls. I find it more effective to make him do it because he could draw pleasure from me doing it.

“Okay slut start writing.”

As he starts writing out what he did wrong, why he did it, and how sorry he is I go back to my room to decide how else I will punish him. I look at my whips and floggers and almost pick up my favorite red leather whip but I want to use it later in the weekend. I grab the CB 6000 and my keys, he hasn't gotten off all week and I was going to let him tonight at the end of our play but I think I’ll keep him locked up until I feel generous enough to let him loose. I also pick out my home made humbler and walk back to my office.

He is half way done his writing and I can see the Icy Hot has reached its hottest. His face is pinched as his very full balls burn. I stand over his shoulder so close he can feel the heat radiating off my skin but not the pleasure of me touching him. I am still in my tight pencil skirt and white blouse from work. I purposely unbutton the top three buttons giving him a generous view of my lacy red bra. He finishes quickly and I sit on the desk in front of him legs spread and read his entry. I can feel his stare switch between my bra and my panties he can see through my parted thighs. As I snap the book close I do the same with my legs.

“Well done slave.”

“Thank you Miss”

“Some ones excited.” I say as I use the book to rub his erection, and he blushes.

“Yes Miss.”

“It’s been a while sense you have came it must be hard for you slut.”

“As long as it pleases you mistress I don’t mind waiting.”

“Well I was planning on letting you cum tonight...” I watch as his eyes light up, “but sense you have been so bad I think I will lock you up for the rest of night, maybe the rest of the weekend.” I say with a wicked grin. I slip on the CB 6000, lock it in place as he looks at it with disappointment.

“I understand Miss.”

“Good, as for the rest of your punishment, you will spend an hour on your hands and knees with your humbler on.”

His face turns white and grim because he knows how it feels to have his balls squished tight while they are already so full. For a moment I worry I go too far but than his erection gets bigger and I realize as hard as this will be for him he loves it.

“On all fours.” I command.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
I Obey

Default comments and feed back

Comments would be great and some constructive feedback is encouraged. I haven't posted in a while...
Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
jdubs90

This is pretty good, grammar and spelling is good. It's also a new twist to have it from the slave's perspective, and then the Mistress's perspective.
Great job and keep going@
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
I Obey

Default thanks

Thanks I use the two perspectives so that I can easily have the male dom come in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk