Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
MeisterDerWagt

Default What totally impossible dares turn you on the most?

So there's a lot of outrageous dares posted from time to time, maybe they require a willing group of people that nobody on this forum is a part of, maybe they are unsafe, maybe they seem to be designed get you infected with bad AIDS as soon as humanly possible.

This thread will ignore all of this, describe a dare, either one you heard or made up, that is stupid but gets your chest pounding just thinking about it. I think it's safe to say almost none of these will ever be attempted here.

I would love to play a game with a group of boys, you need a deck of cards and a condom. Shuffle the deck and each boy takes a card. The boy with the highest value card has to put the condom on and wank until he cums in it. Then the boy with the second highest ranking card has to take the cum filled condom and put it all the way onto his dick, then he has also has to wank until he cums inside it. And so on until the last boy, the condom would by this point by leaking all over his groin and balls, and everyone except the first boy will be left with his cock covered with someone else's cum.

See; you'd have to know a bunch of bi/gay/curious boys all of which are extremely kinky and all comfortable with each other's STD status. Nobody will ever do this, but It makes me shake to imagine it.

Who's next?

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Mine would be to be tied up on a very busy street and be fucked by every random guy that walks by

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
sissytoyy

One of the impossible dares that would turn me the most is definitely an evening, in which I am walking dressed very slutty on the empty street of the city, it is kind of dark already, so not many people are there. I do feel very sexy and kinky, but I do not know what is coming on next. There comes a car, full of drunk men, which see me from behind and decide to receive some pleasure. They stop nearby me, and I am trying to walk away as I hear their whistles. But they are driving paralel to me, walking. I start to feel very fearful, as this is not what I have been planning when I went outside for a little sexy, kinky walk. Suddenly one guy opens the back door, grabs my hand and pulls me into the car. Two guys in the front, and three guys in the back, with me all over them. I do try to avoid them and run away, while screaming, but they hold me tight, one guy shuts my mouth, and they close the doors of the car and start to speed up very quickly. They start to touch and grab me all over my body, pulling my clothes off me. Well, as if I had a lot of clothes on myself. I am wearing skimpy top, black leather micro skirt, black thongs and thigh high boots. I am looking as a whore, and that's why they have chosen to use me. Actually, they pull my top off, and one guy even pulls my thongs to my knees. This way, my clitty is on disposal to all of them. They are grabbing my ass tightly, and that guy, which pulled my thongs down, starts to touch my tiny clit. Eventually, I get hard, but I am very, very scared! Not to mention that the other guy already has his dick outside, trying to slap my face with it. They put me on one of them, and he openly penetrates my sissy pussy. This makes me even harder, as I do love being penetrated, and when I am fully erect, the other guy puts his cock into his mouth and yells: "You fucking little whore! Suck it bitch!", while the third one is rubbing my tiny clitty. Well, this will be a long humiliating, degrading, and night, in which I will be totally stripped off my dignity and pride.

I will do any dares PMed to me
sissytoyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
streetmagix

I would like to be locked up in prison and become the prison bitch. I'm not gay, but I would love the domination.

I am currently an unowned slave, please PM me.
streetmagix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

I would love another hot woman dominating me. she would know all my weak spots and pleasure and give me pain untill i scream and beg her.
She would know my limits so i will still like it but she fully controlls me and does with me whatever she wants. humiliats me and plays with me with electric devices to stimulate me.

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
Frostybro

My impossible dare is impossible because it's not safe due to risk of stds but it is to go to a bath house (ask if you don't know what it is) and let every guy their bareback me, also allow them to tie me up, and basically use me as a sex slave for hours.
Frostybro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk