Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2010, 05:12 AM   #1
slicedbread

Post My Adventures

so the other night i was really bored and had been thinking about doing some like self dares(if that makes sence) but what i decided to do was to go down to the skatepark at night time and do some public stuff there! so im sitting at my house trying to decided if i really want to do this? its like 3am and its like freezing outside but im like what the hell, so i walk out the door(i live with my family and i dont have a key so all the doors were unlocked so i had more chances of having a way in if someone got up and looked a door(but that was most of my fear)) and start heading to the skate park! and i have stolen like two pairs of my gfs panties and a bra from here that day and i dont think she noticed. so im walking and its freezing out and on top of being cold im shaking even more cuz im thinking about what im about to go and do. i never really had a set plan of action of what to do(so some of this is all on the fly). as im walking to the skatepark there is like this really small picnic area and sometime people like to go there and hang out or like the neighbor couples hang there, but i didnt think that much would be happening at 3 in the morning so go over to one of the tables and i leave one of my gfs panties there in plan sight(let me tell u that my gf, for some weird reason has this thing about having and knowing where all of her cloths are at all times if she goes for them) hoping that they would not get stolen, but i guess thats part of the fun! so now i start heading to the skate park which is prob about half a mile away so not bad at all. so now im on the bike trail cuz thats the only way to get there. the skate park is to the left and on the right is a power plant that is always making big weird scarey noises, and makes me super aware of whats going on around me. so like i said before i really did have a plan so i sat down and thought of something. so when i finally thought of something my heart was racing so fast, but the plan was to walk a little further to a bunch of houses that i had never even been around before so i had no idea what it was like there but it turned out to be a nicer neighborhood so i was glad for that. so i start walking, and its about a half a mile away again and on my way there i spot the perfict little shack thing where i figured after i was done with the dare i could cum there, so that was a thought in the back of my head. but now im walking into the neighborhood trying to find the perfect spot to place my gfs next pair of panties, and than im like ten houses in and find a good spot between two houses sitting on top of a hose holder thing. and i place them there and walk back to the skatepark to really began the dare, and as im walking back i remember i still have her bra so as im walking back to the skatepark im looking for a place to put this thing also to make this a little bit harder. well i end up seeing the perfect place on that little shack i was going to cum near or on, and there is like this hook shaped thing that was just perfect to place it on. it was in a well lit spot a if anybody were to drive or walk by it could be pretty easialy seen, it was also like 10 ft off the ground so u had to jump, but the tallest point on it was like 11 ft so that made it pretty hard to get on but i cant imagine how hard it would be to get off!

so now all of the prep work is done for this dare, now is the time to do the dare! so i walk back the skatepark and keep in mind that this skatepark is pretty well lit ant night time(for what reason i do not know) and is pretty close to a simi busy road. so i go down in to the skate park area in likt the bowls and such and began to strip off my cloths. i started with like my sweetshirt closest and ended with my boxers furtherest cuz when i got back i didnt want myself just be able to jump into my boxers to cover everything else up at once, and i also mad it so i had to round up all of my cloths first and than got dressed on the tallest park of the park!

so i start walking back over towards that neighborhood again and feeling the very cold air all over my body and also being scared out of my mind was one of the biggest rush ive ever felt!!!!!! so im walking and the plan is to go get the panties first, which is like ten houses in. so i start walking and jogging trying to get there fast without being seen. so i get there and the panties are there and i think to myself why not just cum here(for me when ever i cum it is the best feeling in the world for like 30 secs and than after that i am no longer horny and just get out of it). so i end up cumming there inbetween the 2 houses and just as i finsh and the good feeling going away and its starting to really sink in that im naked in the middle of the night a mile or more away from home and a half a mile away from my cloths and i have to get back to them by running back! that sucks! but while im dealing with this i all the sudden hear a door open and close to a house, im thinking shit what do i do. well i end up staying there, and some guy comes out in his robe and i guess he had forgotten to take the trash to the street for pick up so he did that quickly and went back inside! i was really happy at this point and was just glad he wasnt like going to work or something like that. so i grab the panties and book it down the street back towards my cloths, and im running and running and i run right past my gfs bra that i had hung up, so now i gotta run back like 50 yrds and try and get that down, and i took like a min to get down. and let me tell u when ur naked in a well lit spot jumping up and down trying to get a bra off of a hook it feels like forever! and i finally get it off and just as i do there is a car that just turned the corner coming straight toward me like 200 yrds away. so i just start running and a good thing that the way that i have to go slopes down like 20 ft is good so i have like some way not to be totally visable. so now im running on the bike trail and really at that point the only real thing that was going through my mind was is i really hope i dont fall cuz that would really hurt with all these rocks and the road! but i get back the stakepark with no falls and i start to round up my cloths and i really started to hate myself for putting my boxers so far away! not just cuz i was naked but it was cold and i wanted to get dressed all the way but whatever i ended up getting dress and than i start walking home. on my way home im just think about what i just did and idk it was crazy for me! so i get back to the picnic area where i placed my gfs first pair of panties still in the same spot, hadent moved! i was glad, cuz otherwise i would have been spending a hole day at her house helping her look for her panties! than i just walked home and i got in just fine and that was that!

True story! Let me know what u think?

Likes: nude, public, online, crossdressing, pain, webcam, pee

limits: family/friends, extreme pain, gay, poo

i dont mind sending pic cuz i dont know u and will never meet u and u should feel the same but if not thats fine to but i like to see pics of funny crazy things that people do!
slicedbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

so like I saw this story and so I like had this plan to read. so I started reading the story and so the story is kind of interesting so I keep reading it. so like the first paragraph is really long so I'm like I hope that this story has punctuation so I can take a breath once and a while. so I'm like good it has periods but so like it could have better sentence structure and spacing and spread into more paragraphs like when a there is a change in location. so I think maybe like the author is like writing it as he just got back from this self-dare and he is like still pumped from doing it. so I think should I tell him how to improve on his story telling if this is the only story he is writing since he's like finished. so I think like he could write more if he wanted because it's like a good 1st story.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
daredude365

Thumbs down grr

Improve your grammar moron.
daredude365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, naked, night, outside naked, public