Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
jacobgreene

Default Four days!

Hey everyone, I have four days ahead of me in which I will have the ability to do more dares. I will try to do all that are submitted.

My likes are in my sig. I'm also sort of into things like corner time, writing lines, spanking and such, some light bondage (since I'm alone), and masturbation dares are cool too. You name it, just nothing from my limits. Oh and more time means I can do longer dares as well.

I also have some homework to do through those days, so you could try and incorporate a dare into that.

Thank you so much! You could ask for something in return.

18, male

Every time I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in a first person above dare thread in the person above section.

Last edited by jacobgreene; 04-08-2012 at 05:45 AM.
jacobgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

What are school type dares?

Strip to your underwear. Spank your butt 10 times with a hairbrush. Now go and stand in the corner for 10 minutes and think about your punishment. Finally, still wearing just your underwear, write out 20 times 'I deserve my spanking, corner time and lines.'
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
jacobgreene

Thanks, Punisher, I will do that. Waiting for more!

And I have removed "school-type" from my likes, because I really meant something else...

18, male

Every time I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in a first person above dare thread in the person above section.

Last edited by jacobgreene; 04-08-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
jacobgreene

I just did Punisher's but I wasn't very still in the corner, so you might want to punish me for that.

I'd love it if other people give me more dares! Please.

18, male

Old 04-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #5
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

20 minutes kneeling on dry rice in underwear, hands on head. Still in underwear write out 50 times 'I must not squirm in the corner.'
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
jacobgreene

Come on people, I'm not allowed to cum unless someone dares me to.

Exercise dares I can do at home are also welcome!

18, male

Last edited by jacobgreene; 04-09-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:37 AM   #7
Wander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobgreene View Post
Exercise dares I can do at home are also welcome!
From my own experience, desperately trying to break free from a set of self-imposed bonds, for fear of being discovered and humiliated/starving to death, is the best form of exercise there is. Assuming you have the required restraints or a creative spirit about you, try this formula (which only requires a set of handcuffs and some belts or rope) as a means to test yourself both physically and psychologically:

1. Put the keys to the set of handcuffs in a high up and/or highly visible place, go to the opposite side of the building, and strip naked. Bring the handcuffs and belts/rope with you.
2. Wrap a belt or rope in a figure 8 pattern around your ankles.
3. Attach one side of the set of handcuffs around the middle of the figure 8, between your legs. Attach the other side around your penis and balls.
4. Tie your wrists behind your back with a similarly wrapped belt or rope. This part will be difficult; if you need help, try experimenting with knots that make use of friction to fasten in one specific direction.
5. Loosely fasten a belt around your neck to remind you of your place. Make sure you can still breath without difficulty.
6. Don't try to escape your bonds until you get the key.

Be wary of circulation/airway issues and always have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. Good luck.
Reinventing my online self after a very, very long hiatus. I'm retired from ridiculous and disgusting dares but I still enjoy humiliation in the oldest and best sense, now as both a slave and master. Keep an eye out for my awful attempts at fiction, and feel free to ask me about my checkered past.

Coming Soon: I’ll sign a private photo to anyone who is over 18 and can request it in an especially entertaining or charming way.
Wander is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk