Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Dare Poker

What you will need:
A pack of cards inc Jokers, a dice and various house hold objects

How the game works:
For every turn your shuffle the pack of cards and pick a card from anywhere in the pack. When you pick a card you must do the dare on the card. Your aim is to make a poker hand that is 5 cards with 2 pairs or better in it (below is a chart of winning hands) . You can never have more than 5 cards in your hand at any one time, so once you reach 5 cards and do not have a winning hand you must put back 1 card of your choice before you shuffle the pack each turn.

Once you have your dare from the card you flip a coin, if the coin gives you private you obviously do the dare in private, if the coin says public you must do it publicly. How publicly is up to you, it could be in a window, could be out of your room, could be on web cam, could just be with the smallest risk of getting caught, it could be infront of a friend or master etc, it could just be that you take a picture of it, entirely up to you.

You may refuse to do a dare, you have 3 lives however everytime you use a life you must put all your cards back and start again meaning you could end up doing a lot more dares then if you just push your limits with one..once you have used your 3 lives you cannot refuse to do a dare anymore

If you draw a Joker you may remove it from the pack, however once again you must put back all your cards and strip naked. YOU CANNOT REFUSE A JOKER

Winning cards:

2 pairs: - This is when you have 2 seperate pairs of matching cards of the same numbers or letters. Eg 2 4's and 2 5's or 2 Q's and 2 6's

3 of a kind - This is 3 cards of the same number or letter...not the same colour or suit eg 3 2's or 3 Kings

A straight - This is 5 cards that are in sequential order ie 2 3 4 5 and 6. Aces can be high or low so they can either be a 1 or they can go after a K (A 2 3 4 5 or 10 J Q K A)

Flush - This is 5 cards of all the same SUIT not Colour eg 5 hearts or 5 clubs

Sraight Flush - See above and put them together!

4 of a kind - Same as 3 of a kind but one more!

The Dares:

Feel free to change some of the dares and suggest changes to me, I know some of them are a little repetitive, thinking of 52 dares got hard! But please do this BEFORE you play, don't just change all the dares you are scared to do at the time!

Hearts
2Remove 1 Item of clothing
3Put on 1 item of clothing
4Put clothes pegs on your nipples (roll dice for minutes)
5 Massage an area of skin that was covered by the last item clothing you removed (roll dice for minutes)
6 Do a strip dance until you are totally naked then continue dancing sexily as you put on the items you were previously wearing
7Remove 2 items of clothing
8Put on 2 items of clothing
9 Masturbate using toothpaste as lube until you edge
10 Spank your ass (if Heads your partner must do it) (10 times each cheek)
J Masturbate for x minutes dice roll
Q Take an average penis sized object and fuck your ass with it (roll dice for how long)
K Find an item bigger than you have ever taken anally and lube it with toothpaste insert it anally and thrust in and out (roll dice for minutes)
A Take a Q tip and attempt to insert it into your urethra (make sure the area and q tip/cotton tip are both clean)

Diamonds

4 Go outside dressed as you currently are and remove 1 item
5 Massage an area of skin that is covered by an item of clothing (roll dice for minutes)
6 Do a strip dance until you are totally naked then continue dancing sexily as you put on the items you were previously wearing
7Remove all red items of clothing
9 Masturbate outside until you edge
10 Do a sexy strip dance outside (if heads give your partner a sexy lap dance (with any touching they want) while you strip naked and then let them redress you afterwards
Q French kiss an object/french kiss your partner (roll dice for how long)
K Strip naked and walk 10 steps further than you have been naked outside before (get dressed to your previous clothing after)
A Piss outside

Clubs

4 Guys find an item to hump with your naked dick/ girls find an item as large or larger than you have ever inserted before (if you get this card multiple times it must be a larger item each time) (Masturbate like this for dice roll minutes)
5 Massage an area of skin that was covered by the last item clothing you removed (roll dice for minutes)
7Remove 2 items of clothing
9 Lay with your genitles above your face and piss on yourself without removing any more clothes, swallow any that finds your mouth
10 Lay spread eagle blindfolded/if heads your partner can tie you and do as they wish to you without removing more clothing (dice roll minutes)
Q Bathe your genitals in a fizzy drink
K Give yourself 3 orgasms, 1 from rubbing 1 with penetration (guys play with balls and outside asshole) and 1 with anal penetration
A Drink a glass of piss (yours or someone elses)

Spades

4 Play with your nipples with ice/ if heads suck your partners nipples (roll for minutes)
7Remove all black items of clothing
9 Simulate fellatio with a dick like item/if heads perform oral on your partner (roll for minutes)
10 Dry hump something/ dry hump your partner (roll for minutes)
Q Girls Hump a pillow as if you were the man/men find an object no smaller than your penis and fuck your ass with it (roll dice for how long)
K Finger your ass/let your partner finger your ass (roll for minutes)
A Simulate sex in your favourite position in as much detail as you can until your orgasm/ have sex with your partner in their favourite position until they orgasm

JOKER: Lose all clothes and all cards in your hand.

The Coin Toss
Heads show
Tails private

I will do this dare now to make an example to show you all, I hope this isn't too complicated and my example will clear up any problems there might be!

EDIT: For outside dares, complete the dare in as secluded a spot as you can for private and for public do it as in the open as you dare. If you don't want to go outside at all make an adjustment

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 09-08-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 09-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok I am playing in my room, in just a t shirt track pants and boxers. My Public place will be outside my room, no one is home but they could come home anytime. If I am really chicken I will do it on omegle instead.

J clubs: 2 minutes masturbating in my room, not too hard but I need a pee so its not so comfy!!

A diamonds:I have to piss outside in a secluded spot, so I'll go out to the garden and do it in a bush!! It was still daylight and kids were playing in the garden next door, right where I was pissing..kind of scary"
(hand J clubs A diamonds)
Q diamonds: 1 minute french kissing my pillow in my room (I didn't do a min as there really isnt much point!!
(hand J Clubs A diamonds Q diamonds)

7 clubs: Outside my room remove 2 items of clothing. I removed my boxers and trousers in the living room and ran!
(hand J clubs A diamonds Q Diamonds 7 clubs)
9 diamonds: Masturbate outside until you edge..REFUSED!! 2 lives left..all cards go back
7 diamonds: Not wearing any red items!

A spades: In my room I used the edge of my bed to fuck 'doggy style' until I orgasmed..I came on my bed sheets after around 7 minutes but my dick is pretty sore now, might use a condom next time!!!
(hand 7 diamonds and A spades)

3 hearts in the living room I put on my trousers
(hand 7 diamonds A spades 3 hearts)

8 hearts put on socks and a hat in the living room!!
(7 diamonds A spades 3 Hearts 8 Hearts)

9 spades..boy this is humiliating and I can't even be seen!! 6 minutes of giving a dildo a blowjob!! Aghhh my mouth is frigging tired!!
(7 diamonds A spades 3 hearts 8 hearts 9 spades...I now have 5 cards to I must put one back before drawing the next card. I put back A spades)

10 spades For 2 minutes I will dry hump the sofa (luckily I am dressed!!)
(7 diamonds 3 hearts 8 hearts 9 spades 10 spades - Putting back the 3)

4 spades: Haha omg I am sure this is much easier with a bra on girls! 4 minutes holding ice on my nipples in the kitchen, glad I wasn't seen, ontop of it hurting like hell near the end, I would have looked so weird standing there like that!!
(7 diamonds 8 hearts 9 spades 10 spades 4 spades - put back the 4)

3 hearts - in my room put my boxers back on
)7 D 8 H 9 S 10 S 3 H - Put back the 3)

10 clubs - Set my timer for 1 minute and lay blindfolded on the living room floor, spread eagle!
(7 D 8 H 9 S 10 S 10 C - Put back the 10 clubs)

6 diamonds - I did a strip dance at the bottom of the stairs by the front door!

Winner! Straight : 6 7 8 9 10

I will maybe play again later or try and get my girlfriend to play on skype later and I will post her results, so you can all see how the game is played.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 09-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I love this idea. After I make a few adjustments for my won't do limits, I will give it try.

Great dare, thanks for the effort.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

Good luck glad you like the idea..don't water it down too much, its meant to fairly hard and limit pushing!

Old 09-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I finally got around to this today. I changed some of the dares because of personal limits, but when I started today I had forgotten what any of the particular dares were, and I didn't look at them before starting.

Since I changed some of the 'put on/take off' clothes to three pieces, I started out wearing four, underpants, undershirt, shorts and a t-shirt. I'm doing this in my computer room, my 'public' is anywhere else in the house (living room to be in front of window). Don't know what I would do if I got a 'go outside naked' type dare, probably refused and started over.

Here is how it played out --

Joker: stripped, no cards to put back

8 Diamonds: flick each nipple 25 times. Not bad

Q Spades: Find an object no smaller than your penis and fuck your ass with it (roll one six-sided die for how long) 5 minutes . Very…awkward (hand 8D – QS)

6 Clubs: Spread one teaspoon of tobasco sauce on your dick head, leave for one six-sided die roll. 6 minutes. Burning like H**L (hand 6C – 8D – QS)

3 Hearts: Put on 1 item of clothing. Easy since I’m naked, put on shorts (hand 3H – 6C – 8D –QS)

5 Diamonds: Do 10 jumping jacks in front of an open window. Easy. This is the 5th card, put back Queen of spades (hand 3H – 5D - 6C – 8D)

3 Diamonds: Gag yourself for one minute with used underwear. Not too bad. Put back 8 Diamonds (hand 3H, 3D, 5D, 6C)

3 Clubs: Flick the tip of your dick 25 times with an elastic band. Not too bad, considering still burning from tobasco. (hand 3H, 3D, 3C, 5D, 6C)

Three of a kind, I win!

Looking at what I had to do with my modified dares, the original ones might have been easier. Since I am quite horizontally challenged (fat), I will probably change some of the dares and add in some exercises, ones that will be tough to do, but achievable. Also, some of the ones I came up with were too easy. I will definitely do this again.

Great dare!

Is there no one else brave/crazy enough to do this?

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:17 AM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

Thanks for giving it a go Billy. Glad you found a way to adapt it to make it perfect for you :-)

Old 03-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok I'll be giving this a go on a cam site (not saying which) from now! I'll edit back with results.

Starting with shoes black socks black t shirt jeans and boxers.

10D..refused my outside is a small balcony over looked by everything! Refusal 1

JD 2 mins masturbating off cam. Not really hard at this stage so maybe this will get me going.

KH refused, because I'm really not feeling toothpaste in the ass today! (2)

2D removed my shoes off cam

10S Dry humped a pillow on cam, I don't know if anyone was watching me but it wasn't much of a show if they were!

2D 10S

JH 6 mins masturbating on cam. I am clothed so really this will only be bad if someone I know sees me. Ok I'm pretty hard now, no one stopped to watch one girl looked kind of like some one i knew but I guess it wasn't.

2D 10S JH

AS cut this to 5 mins because I'm really not ready to cum yet and humping on cam for 30 or 40 minutes isn't going to get me there especially clothed!!

2D 10S JH AS

QH..ouch. Ok got to find something to insert and then on cam do it for 3 mins..fuck. Well damn we don't have any condoms so all things I'm going to use in this game are going to need a wash after...ffff. Anyway hair brush handle here goes. Ouch it hurt and was embarrassing.

2D 10S JH AS QH really shit hand but I'll toss the 2

KD scary! Walked naked 10 steps from the door of the apartment to just in view of the stairs.

But I've finished with a straight. Not so bad.

Last edited by Dice7; 03-14-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk