Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Default That one night in a tent

a longish story i just wrote this is it so enjoy.

We were camping out in the field which was far away from home we had gone out the day before and found a good spot. I was heading over to Billy’s. Hi Billy you ready for some tord. Yeh I’m up for tord he replied. What the f**ks tord shouted Billy’s Dad some sort of food me and Billy started laughing at him then we set of. We set of to fetch Jess and Emma but we call them or sexy bitches. So me and Billy were thinking of how we were going to trick them in to truth or dare.

We collected Emma then Jess and set of trough the woods. We cut trough the farms and came to the fields next to the woods. The spot we had chosen was far away from everything and a big patch of grass hidden by grass and trees. No houses near by and not many people came around here and it was safe but private so we could get up to fun. So we arrived and it was about 5pm. We pushed trough the big bush and there was a bigish patch of land for are tent and all around us trees and grass and bushes it brought a smile to my face it was so hidden.

My bag was full of food and 6 cans of beer every one had brought some food and beer. We had beer to last us and have fun. So we lay around talking. And then set the tent up it was big inside and took most of the grass up. We climbed in. We talked some more then jess said do you want to play dare and I said wow we were planning on asking you so after a discussion we realized Emma and jess and planned dares between them all week and me and Billy had done the same. We are all 16 and I’m the oldest followed by Emma, Jess and Billy with just a month or so separating us. Jess is tall slim and curvy she is flat. Emma is tall with a big set of tits and they both have blonde hair and are sexy.

So let the dares begin its like 7ish now and we start. We spin a can who ever its lands on it goes clock work from there. Dare only. Rules it’s a secret between all of us no pictures or life time scares and we set of. We randomly dare each other or discuss for a dare so we set of. The can points at Billy. Jess says Billy get naked and hurry up about it. Now you should have seen his face he was gob smacked he was shaking now I have seen Billy naked and same with me as we’ve played dare we’ve been mates for life and known jess and Emma for a few years but we talk and hang out but never see each other naked. So Billy takes his top of and get some whistles. Then he just wipes his pants of with his boxers he’s hard. Jess likes it and so does Emma. So jess is next I dare you spank him for 1 min I say, Billy nodes at me and says you’re a true mate al pay you back. So jess goes down on him spanking him and then after what seems like 5 mins she comes up Billy’s dick is twitching he asks if he can finish himself of but we say no he lies back wanting to blow his load. Next it’s me I’m told to strip I do a tease then I drop my boxers and jess smiles I have a regular sized cock I thinks but I’m happy with it. I and Billy are the same. So we carry on. Emma is told to get naked. Her erect nipples look great and her shaven pussy and she’s very wet. Billy again we dare him to run around the tent 5 times he comes back in and his cock is proper twitching. Jess is told to get naked and her tits are small but round and they are proper much perfect for my like in. so after a few dares of doing things naked we get to the good shit.

I am dared to lick jess out so I set of doing a shape of 8. Then I lick her clit she comes her legs shaking crazy she leans forward and gets of with me I’m happy. So Emma is dared to give Billy a foot wank she sets of and jess gives one to me to she has some sexy feet and she’s sliding slow up and down I look and Billy fires all over Emma’s feet she smiles and uses his shirt to wipe it of. Billy nodes at me and tells jess to finish me off so those to start making out and jess licks my cock. After she has wanked me of proper fast I fire some on her tits she smiles. We decide to end dare and just mess around. So I’m told to lick out Emma she’s got a fine pussy and I do the same Billy lies back starting at us wanking and jess fingers her self slowly. I get up we talk so in the end we all have one last beer and Billy and Emma go of to his house as his mum and dad have gone out. Me and jess are left. So we talk and I start wanking we master bate in front of each other then I get up and bend Jess over I slowly ease my cock in her arse then bum her my cock sliding in and out then I pull it out and rub my dick against her nipples. She places my dick in her fanny and we have sex I go faster and faster she’s screaming. Then I pull it out it felt amazing. So then I finish her of and she’s happy. Then she gives me a blowjob and then a foot job then licks my dick finely wanking me of then sucks at the last min and takes my load. I lick her out one more time she’s happy. We spend the rest of the night giving it to each other by 5 in the morning I have cumed 10 times and feel great. Me and jess are going out now so we will write some more adventures on her for you. That sex was the best and I will always know that Jess is one hot girl. And that one night in a tent

vivala_dare
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vivala_dare for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk