Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Camp Fire Fun

Hi everyone, back again I see, and whats that, you need a fun dare to do while camping. Just so happens I have such a dare for you.

So, as you have probably guessed, you need a camp fire, or an open flame. Something that puts out a good amount of heat will work.

Next, get yourself a 2-3 foot stick for large campfires, or a 1.5-2 inch stick for a smaller fire or open flame.

Now, get yourself a bag of marshmallows.

Stick a few on the end of the stick. Now insert the other end into your butt a few inches.

Now, the goal here is to (SAFELY) bend over and move your butt towards the fire, enough that you can roast the marshmallows.

If your doing it ride, you should get a very hot bottom XD.

For those who want to go further. You can get a bar of chocolate and put it between your butt crack while you do this. It will melt. Then take the mellow off the stick and smush it between your crack with the chocolate. Now take some gram crackers and put the mix in between. Now you have smores!

(WARNING) - flame is hot (obviously) you dont want to get to close. Remove any and all items that could be a tripping hazard from the area. Dont attempt this dare unless you understand these things and feel you can replicate the instructions safely.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mascot1920 for this post:
Old 12-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

I will keep this in mind for the Summer time. Good dare!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, food play, outdoor