Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-29-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
teaseme132

Default Pee Control for Females

Ladies of GetDare... are you into a unique combination of pee control, a game of chance, and challenges? Read on... here's how the dare works...

Each day during a time frame that you and I select, you will Kik me asking permission whenever you need to pee (the pee control part).

When I receive your request, one of three options will be randomly selected (the game of chance part):
1. You will be allowed to pee without restriction.
2. You will be denied the opportunity to pee and may ask again after 5 minutes have elapsed.
3. You will be allowed to pee after a challenge (which I will provide) has been completed (the challenge part). - photo proof of completion may be requested, depending on the nature of the challenge.

The dare will only be "in session" during the specific time(s) of day that we determine at the beginning of the dare.

Credit to GD user MaxControl for the concept behind this dare, as he created a similar game in a now-dorrmant thread.

For now, the dare is only open to the ladies -- over 18, of course. A version for the guys may come soon depending on interest.

Kik me to sign up and start!! Kik is in my signature below.

Last edited by teaseme132; 11-29-2018 at 12:41 PM.
teaseme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
utkarsha

I m in for this please

Limit- family,videos, blood, public, semipublic
Kik slututu
utkarsha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk