Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2023, 02:30 AM   #1
Litilicious

Default Denied. CTAs and edging. Probably going to be for awhile.

Hi all!

I told my ex dom about what I did about the edging part, that is, how I asked you guys online to decide my edge number. Now that he's unattached, we are kind of back together... until either of us gets a partner.

Anyway, I am denied until he lets me cum. There is not definite date, but there are certain call to actions (CTA) I must do to prove my desperateness. I do not know what CTAs he have in mind, so it's a guessing game for me. The reason was for him to see how far I would go and whether if it exceeds his expectations.

There are a total of 5 CTAs I must complete. He will let me know if I completed them and even so, I need his final nod for permission.

These CTAs only happen on these 3 situations:
- Every Fri, Sat and Sun midnight
- When he asked me to express my desperateness
- When I really cannot tolerate any further*
*CTAs initiated by me must be done outdoors.

The problem is, CTAs must come from you guys. And there will be 2 parts to this.

The first part is edging which I must finish daily. It will be done mostly with dildo. It may or may not be consecutive since I am not supposed to get any kind of ruins. On Wednesdays though, I will be with him so his cock is available. I'll most likely be tied because that's our SM night.

When I'm desperate enough, I will start asking for CTAs to do. This will be the second part. I'll be in your care then. I am not allowed to ask for CTAs until 7 days have passed.

So until then... let us get started with edging.

Advertisements
Kink Talk