Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-11-2021, 08:57 PM   #1
NudeDude61

Default Dice Game - Either Denial or Forced Orgasms

Four members of GetDare are discussing a dice game next week somewhere around July 21. There will be two winners, a loser, and a super loser. The losers face daily nude webcam appearances as well as their choice of orgasm denial or forced orgasms. This could potentially continue for several weeks.

This is an attempt to solicit replacement players in the event that one or more players chicken out before the game begins. If you are interested in being a substitute player, reply with your age, sex, location (particularly time zone), whether you will be denied or forced if you lose, if showing face is a limit (OK if it is), and why you can be trusted to follow through if you lose.

The rules can be read here. They are pretty simple - either don't touch yourself or roll dice and cum as much as they say. They seem lengthy bit that is only because an attempt was made to cover all the situations and not have a player say, "That isn't what I thought!" Such surprises ruin the fun for everyone.

If there are more volunteer substitutes than are needed, they can form their own foursome and play amongst themselves.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NudeDude61 for this post:
Old 07-12-2021, 01:50 AM   #2
Gaming_Darester

I volunteer as substitute :3 I'd love to be notified of all the performances too if possible.

24 Male Central time I will be forced to cum if I lose, and I love showing face. You can trust me because Ive shown myself off on whereby often, im mikey there.

Dislikes: Scat play, social suside, feet, sounding.

I am open to new things.

Kik: skunkyboy

35 Orgasms left this year

Last edited by Gaming_Darester; 07-12-2021 at 02:02 AM.
Gaming_Darester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 04:15 AM   #3
NudeDude61

Default Last Chance

There is still a need for one more player in this game. If you are interested in the chance of a period of either denial or forced orgasms, please reply by 9am EDT (GMT-4) on Friday.

playing also gives you a chance to extend my current denial beyond Friday. If there are no participants, I will gleefully reach down and be allowed to touch my cock for the first time in three and a half weeks.

Any sadomasochists out there who are willing to suffer the consequences in an attempt to prolong my misery?

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:06 PM   #4
NudeDude61

Beginning in three hours - 10:00pm EDT (GMT-4) - Gaming_Darester and Strangerthings will begin their list bet payoffs. Gaming_Darester is facing at least 24 days of forced orgasms, and Strangerthings is looking at a much tamer "no touch" denial of st least three days.

If they have to do a naked doing penalty on whereby.com/getdare, they will advertise the time of that penalty at least six hours in advance on this thread. Their blow by blow payoff details will appear as comments on the blog entry with the games rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93856

Please join me in wishing them a miserable time.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:57 PM   #5
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Not looking forward to it but I’ll try to be on tonight at around 1/2 my time. That’s in about 5-6 hours or so. But hopefully no one shows up.

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk