Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2015, 11:05 AM   #1
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default 18f about to do a huge shit in diaper

Hey,

So I can't hold shits in I'm incontient. But master put a really tight and big and painful but plug in all of yesterday and last night till now and he's gonna take it out in 5 minutes and I'm gonna do a huge shit into my diaper.

Then I need to know what to do. Any dares would be appreciated. Public or not. Proof will be given. The more extreme the better (try and find one I won't do).

Comment PM or kik me them.

Hannah xx
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
AZ_sub

Send a message via Yahoo to AZ_sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahTheDiaperSlut View Post
Hey,

So I can't hold shits in I'm incontient. But master put a really tight and big and painful but plug in all of yesterday and last night till now and he's gonna take it out in 5 minutes and I'm gonna do a huge shit into my diaper.

Then I need to know what to do. Any dares would be appreciated. Public or not. Proof will be given. The more extreme the better (try and find one I won't do).

Comment PM or kik me them.

Hannah xx
obviously, after you shit, you wear your diaper as a hat for ten minutes,
AZ_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
Sissywannabe

Hope you still have your shit because you need to play with that playdoh while wearing the diaper, please pm me proof
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:45 AM   #4
ConfusedndKinkyMale

Well, obviously you should be in that mess for as long as possible. So before you are released from it you must get permission from 7 different people. You can choose who to ask and how to accomplish that

Next, before you release you should be a little humiliated as well.

So here's your task list:

1: Must walk around your local area for at least a mile. You can cover the diaper as much as you wish.

2: A baby with that big of a dump should also be spanked 100 times as hard as you can.

3: You should also crawl around your entire place for 5 minuteswhule gagged by your butt plug.

4: You also have to stand up and sit down In your diaper 20 times to get it nice and messy, followed by rolling around in it.

5: Before you do anything, drink as much water as possible to add a chance at more per

6: Once diaper is off, you are allowed to tiny sheets of TP to clean up before the next diaper

If you want more PM me and if you take pics I'd love to see.

Only limits are: Extreme public, permanent, super painful, social suicide, CBT, showing face to strangers and family

Dislikes: Diapers, Scat, long duration anal

Toys: Thongs, butt plug, 7 inch dildo, 6 inch vib dildo, enema device, and diapers.

Just lost my Mistress and currently looking for a Mistress/Master.
ConfusedndKinkyMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #5
Alurath

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_sub View Post
obviously, after you shit, you wear your diaper as a hat for ten minutes,
Not just as a hat, but with the filthy part over your face as well. You want to get it smeared into your hair and face.

Kik: Alurath

Limits:
Having kinks revealed to those I know. No face on cam, heavy pain, getting messy in bed, scat on face or genitals, urethra penetration
No illegal.

I am a mocca pig and a disgusting bitch at the Male Farm (MF/m)

Must do piss dares PM'd by Bulls and will oink for 1 min for every PM rec'd.
Alurath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #6
GetDareMastr

not just your hair and face though, rub that shit all over your body and pm me proof

I have no toys but i wanna get some asap

English / Straight / Gamer / Master / Nudist (kind of)

I have this awesome "woodland" area out the back of my house were i can do dares at night time (maybe day time)

Weekly: This weeks dare is outdoor. Please pm me wedgie dares for all of this week
GetDareMastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:01 AM   #7
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry that makes me sick y do you guys make girl do that that's y we only like girls

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk