Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
Purple13

Default Are you a worthy pig/cow slut?

Start by stripping to your panties and getting on all fours when you're ready to do the dare. Are you ready?
Good. If so open the spoiler and continue.
🐷
Spoiler:
Crawl on all fours to obtain the following items for the dare. Like an animal, you can only use your mouth and your knees must always be on the floor. You will need:
Your two clothespins. As soon as you get them put one each on your nipples.
The nipple suction thing.
Ice
Butt plug
Something to bind your breasts with
Something to spank with

Once you have all the items find a good spot to do your dare. Lie on your back and rub an ice cube on your clit. Once you can no longer feel it, slide it into your pussy. Remove the clothespins but keep them near by. Ice each nipple and slide the ice cubes in your pussy as well. repeat the icing and slide it into your asshole. plug your ass. Now, tie the base of your breasts with whatever you found. Put the clothes pins back on until you finish. Continue to the next spoiler only when you have bound your breasts.

This is where the fun begins.
Spoiler:
Spank each ass cheek 20 times. Each time, say out loud "im a worthless pig/cow slut" next, slap the clothespins off your nipples with the spanking implement. For good measure, add 10 more to each breadth just for fun. Apply the nipple suction device for 15 minutes. Clamp your clit. Spread your legs apart as far as you can and twist the clamp on your clit until you're edged. If you're unable to, add 10 more minutes of suction and remove the clothespin. Edge. Don't go inside your pussy. Read the next spoiler after you have edged.

You're probable nice and wet now, aren't you?
Spoiler:
suction your clit until it's sensitive. While you do so squeeze and play with your breasts. Clothespin your sensitive nipples and pull on them. You wanted to be milked didn't you. Keep pulling on them while you insert something from the room in your pussy. Use the largest object you can fit. Oh you didn't bring one? Go crawl and get one slut. Bring it back and make sure those clamps don't come off Pick a number 1-10. Once you've picked read the next spoiler.

Spoiler:
Subtract the number you chose from 10. (Ex if you chose four it's 10-4=6. Edge those many times without removing anything. You may use or do whatever you wish.

Select the one that applies to you.
I did my edges!
Spoiler:
You may orgasm however you like.

I failed or gave up
Spoiler:
You are denied until you redo this dare and succeed. If you don't want to repeat it, you must accept three people's dare requests and perform them and write pig slut on your breasts.

I hope you enjoyed 😈

Dislikes (use for punishment): clothes pins, anal, denial, teasing, body writing, spanking, and wax play.

Limits: family, public, illegal, blood, playing with excretions, permanent, pictures and/or videos.

Toys: Bullet vibe, Massager vibrator, 2 inch dildo, and household items.

I only send written reports.
20/F and pansexual.
Purple13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Purple13 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, pig slut, punishment, slut, training