Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #1
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default a game that could be pleasure or punishment

Make your slave drink two letres of water and when he needs to piss make him start masderpating make him put his penis over a funnel which is placed in his mouth he will be needing to piss but he will also be able to get pleasure no matter what he squirts he will have to drink...

its evil but it can also be good and no matter what its disgusting
Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
mistress_p

Haha i love it! Can't wait to use it on my slave. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:39 AM   #3
Frosty252

Send a message via MSN to Frosty252

Won't work, when I guy is errect and masterbating the can't pee. Reason being urine is acidic and it would kill the sperm in your semen so your body doesn't allow it.
Frosty252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:47 AM   #4
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty252 View Post
Won't work, when I guy is errect and masterbating the can't pee. Reason being urine is acidic and it would kill the sperm in your semen so your body doesn't allow it.
no you can pee with an erection just burn you have to work your pee out you kinda loose some of your erection nut i have peed with a full erection
Old 11-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Ok i never tried it really hard but from a biological standpoint i have to agree with frosty... you can't pee under, normal circumstances, while you have an erection.
But i can say, from personal experience, that you loose the urge to pee while you have an erection...
So in the end there wont be a "choice" here (lets belief userben) you will have to force yourself to pee while having a erection without the urge to do it... so 99% of the people wont do it...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 PM   #6
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
"choice" here (lets belief userben) you will have to force yourself to pee while having a erection without the urge to do it... so 99% of the people wont do it...
yea im in the top 1% is that good lol
Old 11-18-2007, 12:59 AM   #7
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

When I am erect and i want to pee i have to relax a little before being able to pee (and its a mess around, maybe a source for dares,peeing clean while erect) and effectively when you start masturbating you forget then need to pee partially.
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea becuse when you get an erection the blood flow causes the door to your baldder to shut. Therefor you can not pee when you have an erection.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
JTN2010

I've peed with an erection, you have to force it out, I can't remember if I lost the erection after since I was in school and really didn't want that particular erection.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:01 PM   #10
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

If you need to pee enough, the body will let it out if it can't physically hold it in. It norally requires some force though

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk