Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2021, 10:46 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Make me comfortable wearing diapers in public

I want to start getting comfortable wearing diapers in public (i.e.: to the store, pretty much anywhere that’s not my bedroom)

I’ve worn goodnites out in public because they’re easy to conceal, but I want to get comfortable being a baby in public.

Is anyone willing to give me tasks to complete so that I can get more comfortable wearing diapers publicly? I give detailed reports.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:41 AM   #2
nonbinary_trainer

Wear your tunnel plug and dildo inside you, then put on a diaper. Go grocery shopping, use public transit, have lunch in a park, just have a nice day. But you're not allowed to use the toilet at all, unless you need to be changed. Bring a diaper or two with you and maybe some lube if you need to reapply since you'll be spending most of your day in public.
nonbinary_trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nonbinary_trainer for this post:
Old 05-22-2021, 09:49 AM   #3
Tjeckleburg

Let’s start with something simple. Why don’t you wear a diaper, a pair of leggings, and a T-shirt, and go for an hour long walk somewhere there will be lots of people, maybe a park or a mall. If you’re nervous feel free to go somewhere far away from where you live. Even in tight clothing like leggings no one is going to notice your diaper, and if they do notice anything their first thought probably won’t be “oh she’s wearing a diaper under her clothes.” If you aren’t comfortable with leggings you can wear a short skirt instead. Bonus points if you wet your diaper while out.

Dislikes: semi-public, long dares, pain

Limits: public, family, illegal, pain, work/school, cbt, eating/drinking excrement or bodily fluids, messing, face

Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81503

Kik: tjeckleburg
Tjeckleburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:24 AM   #4
Slaveboii24

Default load up

Next time you need to go to the grocery store, put one on, long drive put one on, walk DT a major city (don't have to be the one you live in)

Try it out you will realize quick that nobody cares and if they do they don't say it lol

Likes : Submission, humiliation,Food domination,Cuckholding,Chastity,Blackmail,Nipple play,Bondage,Pee/Diaper play,Pictures,

Limits Blood, Extreme, ??
Slaveboii24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 04:47 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonbinary_trainer View Post
Wear your tunnel plug and dildo inside you, then put on a diaper. Go grocery shopping, use public transit, have lunch in a park, just have a nice day. But you're not allowed to use the toilet at all, unless you need to be changed. Bring a diaper or two with you and maybe some lube if you need to reapply since you'll be spending most of your day in public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeckleburg View Post
Let’s start with something simple. Why don’t you wear a diaper, a pair of leggings, and a T-shirt, and go for an hour long walk somewhere there will be lots of people, maybe a park or a mall. If you’re nervous feel free to go somewhere far away from where you live. Even in tight clothing like leggings no one is going to notice your diaper, and if they do notice anything their first thought probably won’t be “oh she’s wearing a diaper under her clothes.” If you aren’t comfortable with leggings you can wear a short skirt instead. Bonus points if you wet your diaper while out.
I hope it's alright, I combined these two. I put on a diaper, my thickest pair of leggings, and a long t-shirt. I packed my backpack with an extra diaper and some lube, then I went to a mall that was about 10 mins from my house, but I usually don't run into anyone I know there. I couldn't use public transportation because there's none by my house, so I drove myself. I walked around the mall for about an hour before I had to pee. It took a few minutes of encouraging myself, but I was finally able to pee while walking through a store. After that I decided to sit down for lunch in the mall food court, which took me about another 45 mins - 1 hr. By the end of lunch, I had to pee again (I drank a large tea). I knew my diapers could hold quite a bit, so I let myself go again. This time it was easier because I was sitting down and there weren't very many people around. After lunch, I shopped for a bit before driving home in my wet diaper. I didn't feel comfortable enough to change in a public restroom, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveboii24 View Post
Next time you need to go to the grocery store, put one on, long drive put one on, walk DT a major city (don't have to be the one you live in)

Try it out you will realize quick that nobody cares and if they do they don't say it lol
Thank you, I will make sure to diaper up during my next grocery trip, long car ride, walk, etc.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:
Old 05-25-2021, 12:51 AM   #6
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Spend a day wearing a diaper or 2. Put on a nice mini skirt about a 4inch or 5 inch pair of heels. Nice good outfit for confidence

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:32 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

This one I always find fun.
Put on a diaper and a finger lean gtg skirt. Now spend some time at a park. Take a walk, pick some flowers, sit on the ground or a bench. Make sure you stay until several walk by.
Bonus if you wet or poop while out.
Old 06-06-2021, 07:14 AM   #8
phoeniix

are you still trying to get use to them out in public ?? if you are try going to the pub for a few drinks in something your comfily wearing and have a dipper on too saves having to use the public loos

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements