Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
puppetmaster

Default Blackmail Experiences : nonconsensual to consensual?

I have been consensually blackmailing people, here and on other sites, for several years now. I am always interested in the psychology behind extreme power exchange, and what motivates people to give up control of their own lives.

In that time I have noticed several patterns, one of which is the topic of this thread.

A good percentage of those who come to me looking to be blackmailed have had a previous, unplanned, and non-consensual blackmail experience. They trusted someone they were playing with with too much information, or they were caught by someone doing something humiliating. Often the experience was unpleasant. They were forced to do things they hated, and they badly wanted the blackmail to end. And yet after getting out of that experience, they now have a taste for that feeling of fear, helplessness, and lack of control. This is when they begin searching for consensual blackmail with someone like me, to help them recapture that feeling.

So I am asking the questions here to those who have been blackmailed against their will:

Did the non-consensual experience give you a taste for more blackmail?

Do you have mixed feelings about what happen?

Did it make you more careful to avoid blackmail forever, of give you a taste for something you otherwise would not have tried?

Has anyone here ever been released from the blackmail situation only to go back to the same blackmailer asking for more?

I'd love to hear honest and real blackmail experiences, and how you got eventually out of the situation.

Last edited by puppetmaster; 04-23-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: clarity and typo.
puppetmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to puppetmaster for this post:
Old 07-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #2
imapuppet
Distinguished Member

I have had a blackmail experience so similar to what you describe it is creepy. In my case I had stupidly permitted the blackmailer to control my computer, but otherwise the experience parallels your description, i.e., unplanned, non-consensual, unpleasant, … etc., and yes after being released, I have an insatiable craving for that feeling of fear, helplessness, and lack of control you describe.
imapuppet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk