Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
tdawg

Default A Dare Filled Sleepover

my first story, so feedback would be awesome!

PART 1INTRO)

"Hey, did you hear about the end of school sleepover Bridget invited me to today? I told her i would probably go but it seems odd because usually she never invites guys, only her cheerleader friends." claims Dan.

" Yeah, she invited me to her party to, I am definately going. We can't miss this oppurtunity to join the popular crowd and who knows, maybe we'll get some action with the Cheerleaders." I state with a cocky tone.

Bridget is the hottest girl in school, she is 5-feet, 7-inches, the captain of the cheerleading team, blonde, and on top of that she has C cup breasts, and a tight perky butt. My name is John and ever since i was in the first grade i've had a crush on Bridget. Dan, by the way, has been my friend since we were born. He's about my height 5-feet, 4-inches, he has black hair and i have brown hair. I hate to admit it, but we are both weak and the losers in school, we never even come close to talking to girls as hot and popular as Bridget. This is why we could not believe the fact that she asked us to her sleepover. Not to mention all her hot friends, Alyssa (5-Feet, 6-Inches, Brown hair with D-Cup breasts and a nice big ass), Claire (6-Feet, 2-Inches, Blonde hair, B-Cup breasts and a small ass), and finally Heather (5-Feet,5-Inches, Black Hair, and DD breasts and a big ass)

"Well if your going i'll go." Says Dan. "Someone needs to watch your back, and i could use a little action."

Part 2: The Sleepover Begins

Dan and I showed up at the sleepover 10 minutes late, which seemed to make the girls mad. Almost like they couldn't start anything until we arrived, this made Dan and I very worried about the decision we made to show up.

Believe it or not, the Sleepover was pretty fun in the beginning. We ate pizza and sat around and talked most of the evening.

" You know, i think we should spice up the evening a little bit"! Says Bridget.

" I agree, we should play a game of truth or dare." Chimes Alyssa.

Me and Dan both look at each other and agree that it seems harmless enough so we agreed to play.

" I'll go first." States Bridget. "John truth or dare"?

I thought about it and decided to pick truth and play it safe for the first round.

" Have you ever been to a sleepover with girls before"?

"Actually, i haven't." I state in a quiet and embarassed tone.

The girls giggle a little bit, and then we continue on with the game.

" My turn!" Shouts Claire. "Alyssa Truth or Dare"?

"Dare" Says Alyssa with a confident smile.

"I dare you to go outside and moon the first three cars that go by".

"I can't do that! What if i know the person who drives by"!

Claire shoots back with a sassy tone. "Well, then they will see your ass and probably laugh because their isn't anything there."

"Stop being a b***h, i'm not going to do it." Alyssa says with an embarrased look on her face just for being asked to show her little ass to people.

"FINE, but from now on if you dont do a dare you have to become a slave for the rest of the night and serve everybody else." Proposes Claire.

All the girls shout in agreement and before you know it, The whole night began to take a dramatic turn.

__________________________________________________ ______
More coming soon! (PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK)
tdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
fuller101

This sounds like a fun story
Old 08-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
tdawg

Default Part 3

"Since the rule didn't go into place until after Claire dared Alyssa, it's technically Alyssa's turn to pick someone." Says Bridget.

Its amazing the leadership role Bridget always takes amongst her friends.

" Sounds good"! says Alyssa. "Claire Truth or Dare"?

"Since i'm not a LOSER like you i choose dare." Claire says in a rude and mean tone.

"Ok, since you did chose dare and apparently i have no ass why dont you take a closer look. I dare you put your face right up against my butt for twenty seconds."

Claire looks at Alyssa with a defeated face, she knows that if she turns this dare down she would become a slave and Alyssa would make her smell her ass anyway.

"Fine but you have to leave your pants on." Claire says.

Alyssa agrees but not like it truly matters, she had on tight white leggings. As she stood up and got in position you could see the outline of her butt crack perfectly. All the sudden i got the biggest erection, i mean what did they expect? I get to see Claire's little but nice ass and Alyssa put her nose right up to it. It worked out well because the girls were so focused on the dare they didnt even notice. So far, this whole truth or dare game turned out great for me, at least for now.

It seemed like an eternity for this dare to actually happen, but finally i got to see Alyssa's face right in Claire's butt. The whole group was cracking up as Bridget started counting.

"One, two, three, four, five, six....."

Then something very unexpected happened, all the sudden you hear a huge fart ripped right in Alyssa's face. At this point, Dan and I couldn't stop laughing while the girls kept shouting, "ewwwwwwwww thats so gross."

"Hey! you never said you were going to fart!! That wasnt part of the dare." Shouts Alyssa!

" I never said i wasn't going to fart either! Your nose just happened to be in my ass at an unfortunate time! All i can say is i hope it tasted good and better luck next time"! Laughs Claire.

The two began to go back in forth for a minute or two until Bridget put an end to the fighting and we continued the game.

"Ok, since Alyssa just got to eat a fart for her dare, its Alyssa's turn to pick someone." Says Bridget in a sarcastic voice.

With pleasure says Alyssa, "Since i am a bigger person i pick John! Truth or Dare"?

She picked me! She just got farted on and instead of going for revenge on Claire she picks me, this can't be good but i decide to man up and pick dare.

" I choose dare then." I say in a nervous voice.

" Good choice." Says Alyssa. "I dare you to switch ALL of your clothes with Claire for the rest of the sleepover"!

I couldn't believe i got this bad of a dare. I have to wear white leggings that dont even fit Claire, let alone me. She also had a tight pink American Eagle polo shirt on, which is not going to fit me either. Not to mention her panties and bra, god only knows what those look like.

"Do i have to, i will do pretty much anything else"! I shout.

" Oh since you put it that way, you can just be a slave then"!

If i became a slave then they would obviously make me do the dare anyway, so i finally agree to the dare.

Claire and i went into Bridget's parents room to change. Claire was waiting for my clothes in the bathroom saying "Let's get this over with already."

I begin to take off my underwear when i realize, TO MY HORROR, that i had sharted in my underwear. I thought Claire wouldn't notice because it seemed like a small stain, so i tossed it into the bathroom as she threw out her clothes for me to change into. I just finished putting on her tight white panties and matching bra when i hear.

"EWWWWWW! You crapped in this underwear." Shouts Claire.

" Its just a small stain! I am so sorry, please dont tell the others! After all you did just fart in the underwear i'm wearing." I state.

After Claire pondered the request she says, "Ok but you owe me one."

After a couple minutes, Claire and I finished changing. We both looked absolutely ridiculous. As Claire was constantly pulling up her new clothes because it was to big for her, I was picking the wedgie her tiny white panties gave me.

As we walked back into the living room all you heard was laughing and whistling from the girls and even Dan, my best friend since first grade, was dying in his seat.

After all the laughing and comments ended, i got to pick.

"Dan Truth or Dare"?

"I'll take a dare." Says Dan.

I think to myself what dare i should give Dan. All i know is it will be the most humiliating dare ever!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Please continue to let me know what you think!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
fuller101

Great story dude i just added to my favs listp
Old 08-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
tdawg

Default Part 4

The Story Continues:

"Ok, since you choose dare, i dare you to go out in the woods and let me tie you to a tree with duct tape." I give this dare out perfectly, he has no idea what my real plans are.

"Ok, no problem." Says Dan.

The whole group looks at me with complete shock and awe, they don't say a word. They know i have to be up to something, which of course i am, because they did just put me in Claires Panties, Bra, Leggings and her hot pink T-shirt. I had to get revenge, one player at a time.

As we walk about five minutes into the woods, i find the perfect tree. It's big enough for Johns entire body to fit on the one part of it!
"Right here," I said. "This tree will work out perfectly."

Dan doesn't hesitate, he stands right against the tree as i bound him to it tightly with duct tape. I start to have second thoughts about what i was going to do to Dan, because i would have laughed if he wore girls clothes to. Right after i changed my mind Bridget says, "Now what? Are we just going to sit here and look at him bound to a tree"?

"Nice try with the dare John, but just untie me because it is pretty stupid." Dan says laughing.

I get so angry with him! I forget my second thoughts; I pull down the leggings and panties i was wearing. I place my penis right in front of Dans face.

Dan shouts, "What the hell are you doing John, untie me right now"!

Before he got out another word, i begin peeing all over his face! I was even able to shoot a clear stream of pee right in his mouth! I didn't even realize i had to pee that bad, it must have been a solid 20 seconds. I finished peeing and pulled up my pants. The girls couldn't believe what they saw, i dont think Claire, Alyssa, or Heather have ever seen a penis before. Bridget however, didn't even seem impressed or let alone shocked by my actions.

Dan shouts with anger, "Ok! you are nuts dude! I'm done with this stupid sleepover, and i'm telling everyone that you wore Claires clothes"!

I think of a quick response "Fine, then i'm telling everyone that you let me pee all over your face."

"You could," shouts Dan. "But i have a photo of you on my phone to prove that you wore girls clothes, and i already sent it to my email to prove it. You have no evidence to support you peed on me, no one will ever believe you"!

I look at the girls in disbelief, "Did Dan really take a picture of me"?

The girls look at eachother and nod.

I couldn't think of anything but to apologize to Dan.

"Look, Dan, please don't send the photo to anyone i will do anything"! I shout.

Dan didnt say anything, so i untie him and beg, "Please, i will do anything just don't show the picture to anyone."

Dan tells me to wait near the pee filled tree while he goes and talks to the girls. After a couple of minutes, i see Dan and the girls agree on a decision.

"Okay, listen, since you did pee all over Dan! You have to become our slave for the rest of the weekend and do everything we say. If you don't, we will make sure everyone in the school sees the photo of you in Claire's cute outfit." Says Bridget

I didn't have a choice, i had to agree to this proposal. Who knows what they will make me do!

MORE COMING SOON!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
diaperbuttwannabe

Its seems a little rushed, and a little extreme far to fast, but interesting too.

I am curious what you have next.

dislikes: extreme pain

Limits: No family, permant, or piercing.

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer.
diaperbuttwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
tdawg

Default Part 5

PART 5 BEGINS!

The girls told me that the slavery began right after John got cleaned up. I sat on the couch in Claires clothes, the stress of what i was going to have to do was unbearable; i was sweating like crazy when Bridget says, "What seems to be the problem slave you look a little nervous"?

" I am nervous! I never have done anything like this before! I never wore chicks clothes before, i never peed on anyone before, hell! I have never seen a girl fart before." I shout.

"Well, you'll get over it! While Dans taking a shower i might as well tell you some of the things you'll be doing. Me and the girls wrote you a list"! Bridget hands me a list of what i'm doing and i begin reading.

SLAVE DUTIES
1. You are officially a girl! You will wear only girl clothes for the entire weekend(EVEN IN PUBLIC)
The fact that she wrote in public worried me like crazy. I couldn't handle the embarassment of someone seeing me in girls clothing.

2. NO TOILET. Whenever you need to use the bathroom, you must do it in your pants.
This made me nervous, especially since i have to take a crap as i'm reading this.

3. You must adress all of us as Mistress, except for Dan, he will be adressed as Master.

4. You will complete all orders given by us no matter what, or you will be punished.

What did they mean by punished. What would they do to punish me.

Right after i completed reading my duties Dan comes out of the shower with a big smile on his face.

"So, are we ready to get started"? He asks.

"I guess so." I respond

"OH NO!, You say yes Master! Thats your first and last warning." Shouts Dan.

"I'm sorry, Yes i'm ready master." I say.

"Perfect! Now what was that first thing you had to do, oh yes. Run down to the market and buy tampons and pads for Heather. Its that time of the month for her."

I was dumbfounded, i look at Heather and her face gets beat red with humiliation. You can tell thats not a topic she usually discusses. I didn't know what to do so i simply said, "Ok, let me go change and i'll go buy them."

"Oh no." Says Dan. "What your wearing is just fine."

Dan couldn't be serious, i am still in Claires clothes! People would see me, not to mention i know the people that work at our local market. Its the only one around so everyone knows everybody.

"Master, what if people see me"? I shout.

"Well, that would be unfortunate; you'll get over it! Its almost as if you forgot the first rule of your slave duties, your a girl now"! said Dan.

I totally forgot about the first rule. I don't know whats worse, having to go to the store in Claires clothes to buy tampons and pads or the fact that Dan, my best friend since first grade, was my master now!

"What are you waiting for"! Shouts Bridget "GET GOING"!

I leave the house and start running to the market, i try to stay out of sight. Luckily, no cars have crossed my path. As i run, i am constantly reaching into the tight white panties to pick the huge wedgie they keep giving me. Within a couple minutes, i arrive at the market. I look around to see if there are any cars in the parking lot. I couldn't believe it, there were no cars except for the one employee working there. I was in the clear, i rush into the market and head right into the feminine products section. I can't figure out what i should buy, there are over 20 types of tampons and pads. Heather is kinda big so i bought the super brand in tampons, and the larger pads. I go to check out and the middle aged man, who thank god i didn't recongize, asks why i was buying pads!

"What are you one of those sissy boys"? He asks.

I got so embarrased i couldn't answer him! I just paid and rushed out the door right into a group of 10-12 year old girls! They started laughing, as i started to run they kept shouting "Hey! periods aren't anything to be embarrased about"! and "Are you having a light or heavy bleeding day"!

I was so humiliated, i just keep running back to the house in tears. If this was my first task, god only knows what else i'll have to do!

I return back to the house, i lay the tampons and pads on the table.

"What's wrong slave"? Asks Bridget. "We all get a little hormonal at that time of the month but Heather is holding up better then you for crying out loud."

Dan examines what i bought then asks, "Did anyone see you slave."

"Yes Master." I respond. "A whole group of young girls." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Man up, opps, i mean Girl up." Says Dan. 'Let's show you were your sleeping, you have a big day tomorrow."

The girls all look at me from an observation stand point. I mean, Dan and Bridget have been the only people who have said a word since i became a slave.

"Ok, come with me slave." Shouts Claire. "I'll show you were you're sleeping."

I guess i was wrong, Dan and Bridget aren't the only ones giving me orders. But now i need to focus on where i'm sleeping.

She takes me up stairs to a guest bedroom. This isn't to bad, i thought to myself, i was thinking i would end up sleeping outside.

"Ok, wait one second." Shouts Claire.

I see her go into the closet and come out with some type of head contraption. She fastens it to her body like a pair of underwear, the back end of it seems to have a couple straps to it. Claire lays on the bed and says, "Ok put your head in."

I just realized where my head fits into the contraption, my head will get straped in leaving my face right in her butt.

"Claire, you're not really gonna make me put my face in your butt like that are you"? I ask.

"Oh your right." She says.

I give a sigh with relief but then i see her take the clothes, i traded with her, off.

"Thanks for reminding me." She says. "Now put your face in before i send the picture to everyone"!

This was another example of when i had no other choice, I put my face in her ass as she straps me in.

"Sweet dreams, dont let the farts i mean bed bugs bite"! She says.

My nose is up her ass and my face is completely attached to her butt. I hate to admit it, but if i was able to move my head, her ass would actually be a comfortable pillow!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Last edited by tdawg; 08-28-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
MattInPanties

I love it! It was a bit fast paced, but I am still addicted to this story.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #9
tdawg

Default Part 6

I wake up periodically throughout the night, mainly because Claire keeps ripping farts in her sleep. I could be in the middle of a dead sleep, then all of the sudden i smell a putrid fart and cant even consider going back to sleep until the smells gone. The night was truly long and vile.

I wake up at 4:15 in the morning, Claire unstrapped me and told me that i needed to go down stairs and make a full course breakfast for everyone. I said ok and began to walk down the stairs while Claire went back to sleep. No one is up yet! I thought to myself, This was my perfect oppurtunity to find their phones and delete the photos of me!

As i slowly walk down the steps i notice Dan is a sleep on the couch. I glanced around, and couldn't find his phone. Well there goes my original plan, i thought to myself. But just as i began to lose hope, i realized i could take a picture of Dan and hold it against him. This way, he would have to get rid of my photo! I think of the perfect thing to do to him while he sleeps, i rush into the bathroom; look into the trash, and find one of Heathers bloody tampons. I grab a piece of toilet paper to grab the tampon with. Once i have it, i go back into the living room where Dan is snoring with his mouth wide open!

I didn't really want to put a tampon in Dan's mouth, but i didn't have a choice in the matter. It was either put a tampon in Dan's mouth, or continue to be a slave!

I couldn't of had a better oppurtunity either, i have my phone in one hand and the bloody tampon in the other. I slowly place the bloody, slimy, red tampon in his mouth. Once it is fully in his mouth, i take a few photos while he gags on it.

After about 12 seconds, Dan spits it out and stammers up out of his dead sleep, "What the hell are you doing!" "Your going to pay for this."

Before he says anything else, he rushed into the bathroom and washed his mouth out. I can't blame him, i could only imagine how disgusting it must have tasted. I mean, it was blood out of Heathers vagina!

After about 10 minutes of Dan washing his mouth out, he return into the living room, "Thats it, i am showing the photo to everyone."

I shout, "I don't think so, i just snapped a few photos of you sucking on Heathers tampon. You would be the laughing stock of the whole school"!

Dan is so angry, he has no choice but to make a deal.

"Ok, listen, i will delete the photo of you if you delete the photo of me." He says.

Before i have a chance to respond, Bridget comes out of nowhere and snatches my phone.

"Ok, here's the deal, you will both become slaves for the rest of the weekend or i will send both of your photos to everyone." Bridget says.

Dan and I look at each other, we decide to agree to her terms.

"Great, lets get started! Go make breakfast for the girls and i." She shouts. "Oh, and by the way; the real fun is about to begin."

Dan and I look at each other once again frightened as ever. What did she mean by the real fun is about to begin?

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited by tdawg; 08-28-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Added Details & Fixed Errors
Old 08-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
tdawg

Default Part 7/10

Part 7 of 10 Is Here! Thank you all for the positive feedback! I do apologize for the story being so fast paced, but i am trying to include content that everyone likes in just 10 parts.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Dan and I worked like dogs to get breakfast ready for all six of us. It consisted of french toast, home fries, bacon, and eggs. By the time we finished cooking breakfast, it was 8:30am and all of the girls just woke up. They came trampling down the steps as loud as ever. It was as if a stampede of a thousand animals came rushing thru the house.

The girls arrived at the table and started demanding breakfast, "FOOD NOW." They shouted!

Dan and I layed the food on the table and they began eating, we sat down ourselves and were about to start eating right when Bridget says, "Oh i don't think so boys! You'll eat where and when we tell you, and only what we prepare for you!"

Before we even had a chance to blink, Bridget grabs our plates and takes them outside. She comes back in about five minutes later and says "Wait until were done eating and ill prepare you for your meal."

What could Bridget have meant by prepare for our meal? What did she put in the food? Where are we eating? These are all questions i couldn't stop thinking to myself. I got so nervous! I knew there was absolutely nothing i could do to stop this constant torture and humiliation, i wish i would have just said no to this whole sleepover.

The girls finished eating, stood up, and went into the other room. Dan and I finished cleaning up and then Bridget returned to the kitchen with two one piece NIKE Sports swimsuits. One bright pink, and the other a dark purple. Bridget tosses the bright pink one to me, and the dark purple suit to Dan. She ordered us to put them on. I look at the size and realize they are three sizes to small, i thought Claires clothes were small but compared to these, they were huge!

"Mistress, i am more then willing to stay in Claire's clothes; but there is no way i can fit into this pink, skin tight swimsuit." I plead.

"I am so sorry to hear that," She says. "But unfortunately the choice is this suit, or a even tighter pink thong and matching bra."

"FINE"! I shout, interrupting her. "I'll go put on the stupid ass suit." I said, still shouting!

I rush into the bathroom and shut the door without even looking at her reaction to my comment. As i fight to put on the swimsuit, i begin to worry about what i said to Bridget. What if this makes her mad enough to show the photo of me to everyone. I finally put on the swimsuit and observe how it looks on me in the mirror. It was so tight, i could see every crack and crevice of my body; not to mention the fact that my junk didn't all fit into the suit! I get so embarrased but decide its time to exit the room. As i open the door and walk out, I see Bridget in the kitchen talking to Dan. I notice he also has his skin tight purple swimsuit on. It is so tight, the suit squishes his balls even more then mine. The minute i lay eyes on Bridget she looks at me with unbearable anger and says, "You'll be punished for raising your voice to me."

As she yells at me, i just see Dan head right into the bathroom. "Look at me," she shouts! "Dan is in the bathroom right now and when he is done, all the other girls are gonna go and use the bathroom to; without flushing of course. Then once everybody has used the toilet, you are going to go in there and drink the water.

"Yes mistress," I said. I didn't want to make her more mad then she already was.

Dan comes out of the bathroom as all the girls head in there taking their turns going to the bathroom. After what must have been 15 minutes, the last girl, Alyssa, came out and said the toilet was ready for my face! I start walking in when Bridget shouts, " I changed my mind, i want you to crawl into the bathroom like a dog! Then once you get to the toilet i want you to drink out of it like a dog"!

I was going to plead with them but it seemed like no use, i began to crawl to the bathroom. I was so mad at myself for the comment i made. I continued to crawl when i noticed Dan was sitting like a dog on the outside of the bathroom not giving anyone eye contact, he was looking directly at the ground. What on earth did Bridget say to him? i thought to myself. I finally arrived into the bathroom and looked directly into the toilet bowl with all the girls huddled around laughing their asses off. "DO IT"! They shout!

I look at the inside of the toilet and realize that is was brown with a disgusting tint of yellow. Someone must have taken a crap and then peed all over it, the smell was so unbearable i was puking in my mouth! This was before i even ducked into the toilet. I pull myself together, and then submerge my head completely into the water. I even got a mouthfull of it, i gag and throw up right into the toilet. That was the most disgusting thing i have ever done!

I then look up at the girls but Bridget just starts shaking her head and says, "Great! Now start drinking it like a dog would"!

"I can't do it! Its just to gross"! I shout.

I start to stand up, then out of nowhere the girls start tackling me. They grab my head and dunk it right back into the toilet! This dunk was even worse then when i placed my head in because the throw up i added to the toilet just made it even more unbearable! The girls submerge me for about ten seconds then lift my head out of the toilet again. "Now lick it up before we force you to drink it all"! Bridget Shouts.

I hesitate, which was a big mistake! They dunk me again for about 15 seconds this time. They lift my head up again, and before they dunk me i decide to just start licking the water on my own, mainly because they would have forced me to drink it anyway, and that would have just made them even more mad then they already were.

The girls start laughing even harder and shout, "Good doggie! Oh yea, thats a good dog. Now wiggle your butt because you are happy to drink piss, puke, and crap"!

At this point, i had nothing to lose so i started wiggling my tight pink swimsuit covered ass. I continued to drink the water and wiggle my ass while they spanked me. After a couple minutes and a few photos later, she says stop. She then drags me outside were she chains Dan and I up in our tight swimsuits. I look around and see four dog bowls, two with water, and two with the breakfast we made earlier. There were a couple changes to the breakfast however, dog food and a fat piece of dog crap were added to the mix.

The girls look at us both and shout, "You dogs enjoy yourselves, we will be going shopping for the next few hours."

The girls leave when Dan asks, "Now what, it can't get much worse then this."

I look at Dan with my brown and yellowed covered face and say, "I think you're right, it can't get any worse."

TO BE CONTINUED!

JUST 3 PARTS LEFT!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm pretty sure it's going to get worse.

Nice story, though. Didn't see a few parts coming.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
tdawg

Default Part 8/10

Thank you all for the positive comments. I have completed this story and will post the last two parts throughout the weekend.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Dan and I remained chained outside Bridgets front door in tight one piece swimsuits for about three hours. The girls returned from the mall with tons of clothes and as they were walking in Alyssa shouts, "Wait til you see what we bought for you slaves! You will be very happy later!"

Alyssa is talking to us now? Bridget must have said something to her to get her more involved in the mistress process. After Alyssa, Claire, and Heather go into the house; Bridget, off course last, comes walking up the steps, "Yo, what up slaves," She shouts. "Let me go put this stuff away and we'll get started with our afternoon agenda. Oh and by the way, that food bowl better be licked clean by the time i come back or else"!

Without hesitation i see Dan scarfing down his food, i can't believe he can eat it without looking back. That food did have dog food and dog crap in it for crying out loud! After a moment of thought, I look at the bowl and decide to start eating it myself, i mean she would have just made me eat it later anyway. This was the official moment were i realized she has actually made me into a true slave, she has actually made me submit to whatever she asks and wishes. Oh well, i think to myself, it doesn't taste as bad as licking the toilet!

Bridget and the girls came out about 15 minutes later and noticed our food bowls were licked clean, "Good job slaves," they cheer!

"Okay, since you are dogs now! Lick and sniff each others junk!" Bridget Shouts!

In a moments notice, Dan pushes me down and lays on top of me with his squished balls in my face while his nose starts digging into my squished balls. He starts licking my balls through the swimsuit, which tickled and excited me for some reason.

"OOOOHHHHHH! EXCITED AND FIESTY LITTLE DOGS WE GOT HERE HUH GIRLS"! Claire shouts.

My face turns beat red knowing that they see my erection.

Bridget shouts. "John you better start licking Dans balls or i swear i'll cut them right off"!

With that order, i start licking Johns balls. It wasn't that bad, all i could really taste was the swimsuit, which for some reason i think was better then tasting Johns actual balls!

We continue licking each other out for a few more minutes until Bridget says, "I am so sorry guys! LET ME GET THE SWIMSUIT OUT OF YOUR WAY!"

Bridget cuts the bottom of our swimsuits so the part that covered our balls falls right off! Dan and I kept licking, what now was each others balls until he starts to pee all over my face. Bridget and the girls start really laughing their asses off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Revenge is a dish best served with piss!" Dan shouts!

Before i had the chance to kick Dan off of me, Bridget grabbed him from the top of his swimsuit and starts dragging him inside the house.

"You don't do anything without my orders!" She shouts!

I lay there, now completely covered in piss wondering whats going to happen to Dan and I!

2 PARTS LEFT!

Sorry if that part seemed rushed, which it was, but a whole new chapter in the plot is about to begin!

Advertisements
Kink Talk