Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2015, 05:16 PM   #1
DoubleDareGirl

Default 10 Dare in three days

I'm a 18/F and for the next three days I will be taking dares. I will send full reports in a week and the report will be filled with photos. My face will be in all photos, and your welcome to post them anywhere you'd like.

My likes are diapers, pain (Example putting chilli powder in my vagina), and humiliation.

Limits, Public.

I can Kik message you but that's the only place other than here that I will message you.

My phone camera is not the best quality but I'll try my best.

Household items are normal around the house things, soap, spices, diapers, toothpaste, hair brush, ect.
DoubleDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:21 PM   #2
VerdantDevil

How about instead of chili powder, insert red pepper flakes. While they are in, you must bring yourself to edge at least five times.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #3
DoubleDareGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantDevil View Post
How about instead of chili powder, insert red pepper flakes. While they are in, you must bring yourself to edge at least five times.
Care to expand and tell me how long and how much? (:
Old 01-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #4
getdaring
getDare Devil

how are you with wedgies? are you ok with hidden-public at all? - give yourself a wedgie for an entire day and go about as you normally would such as to work/school.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #5
VerdantDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDareGirl View Post
Care to expand and tell me how long and how much? (:
I don't mind at all! Use at least two tablespoons (feel free to use more, of course), and make sure to coat your clit and labia as well. Leave it in for at least 10 minutes before you start your edges. Make sure to leave five minutes between each edge.

If this is too easy for you, let me know. Enjoy!

Last edited by VerdantDevil; 01-24-2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: I accidentally a sentence.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:36 PM   #6
Ken

Welcome to getdare!

Let's start with a good spanking. Get naked, on all fours and spank your ass and back of your thigh with a wooden spoon or similar 160 times on each side. If your ass is not red after this, do 90 more on each side. Then i want you to put on a diaper and brush your teeth using soap instead of toothpaste, but don't wash your mouth. Now Kneel and write "I'm a filthy slut who wants to be exposed online" 55 times on a paper. After you're done you may stand up and wash your mouth, but stay with the diaper until next time you pee.
Take an photo for each step, one of your ass after the spanking, one of your mouth after the brushing, one of the paper with the lines and one of you in diapers.

Not sure if this dare is within you limits, if not let me know.

I am attending getDare School as a Teacher

Likes: Cum play, Anal, Edging, Messy, Food play, Pain, Pee, wedges, Light CBT, Wax.

Maybe: Scat, Pics (no face), Hidden public.

Limits: Public, Blood, Permanent, involving other people, Unsafe.

PM DARES
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
DoubleDareGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Welcome to getdare!

Let's start with a good spanking. Get naked, on all fours and spank your ass and back of your thigh with a wooden spoon or similar 160 times on each side. If your ass is not red after this, do 90 more on each side. Then i want you to put on a diaper and brush your teeth using soap instead of toothpaste, but don't wash your mouth. Now Kneel and write "I'm a filthy slut who wants to be exposed online" 55 times on a paper. After you're done you may stand up and wash your mouth, but stay with the diaper until next time you pee.
Take an photo for each step, one of your ass after the spanking, one of your mouth after the brushing, one of the paper with the lines and one of you in diapers.

Not sure if this dare is within you limits, if not let me know.
It works great for my limits and likes thanks, I'll send photos as soon as I do this.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #8
DiaperDeriver

After you do the chilli dare, I want you cool it off with some piss. Get in a position so that when you piss it will stream down your body towards your face. Take a pic while you do it. Then before you clean yourself off, spank that pussy 50 times. Then I want you to edge 3 times with pictures of your hand in your pussy when your on edge.

Dislikes:Scat, Hard CBT,

Limits:Other people, Full Public, Face, Anything to Endanger My Life Physically or Socially

PM Dares
DiaperDeriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:07 PM   #9
DoubleDareGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantDevil View Post
I don't mind at all! Use at least two tablespoons (feel free to use more, of course), and make sure to coat your clit and labia as well. Leave it in for at least 10 minutes before you start your edges. Make sure to leave five minutes between each edge.

If this is too easy for you, let me know. Enjoy!
Thinking I could handle this very easily I shoved a half a cup full inside me and spread thr left overs on the outside. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Though I did finish all five edges five minutes apart I finished it crying my eyes out. Now to start cooling it down with piss lol, at least the after feeling makes my pussy throb for more.

Also not sure why but photos aren't sending if you want my photos I'll need a kik, number, or email.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Master_Kevin

You are to take the toilet brush and insert it into your ass. You are to crawl on all fours for 1 hour edging every 15 minutes. You must edge 4 times. At the end you are y o play euth you clit roughly and vum. As you cum you are to oink like a pig.
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Hey!
First make up 12 ice cubes. First six will be a mixture, 50 parts water, 50 parts chilli powder. Second six 50 parts water and 50 parts toothpaste.

Once they are set, spank your vagina red raw, really red!! Now add another 50 to your vagina. And don't forget your breasts, 100 each, then add several clothespins to each, only just catching the skin with each
Now, having your ice cubes ready, place your legs behind your head, and continue to insert the ice cubes. I think the chill laced ones will be best in your vagina and the toothpaste cubes in your ass!! All twelve must be placed inside you immediately!
Cover your hands in deep heat or similar, and start massaging your nipples and vagina. Keep reapplying deep heat until you've reached and edge, at which point you will get a diaper, cover it completely in deep heat and wear it for three hours!

Report can be sent to my kik Darkside940 please if you wish to partake in my dare! Hope you enjoy tho!!
Old 01-24-2015, 07:24 PM   #12
Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDareGirl View Post
It works great for my limits and likes thanks, I'll send photos as soon as I do this.
Glad it works for you, If you need an e-mail pm-me.

I am attending getDare School as a Teacher

Likes: Cum play, Anal, Edging, Messy, Food play, Pain, Pee, wedges, Light CBT, Wax.

Maybe: Scat, Pics (no face), Hidden public.

Limits: Public, Blood, Permanent, involving other people, Unsafe.

PM DARES
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #13
NickeyC

Get a dildo/hairbrush and deep throat it for 10 mins. Then stick it in your ass for 20 mins. Start at slow then work up to Fast. Pm me for a email.
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #14
sfinx
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have clothespins you can use? If yes, how many?
sfinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:23 AM   #15
canonball-747
Account Banned

Prepare a liquid mixture of 3 parts water, one part chili powder. Preferably the hottest possibly powder you can find. You'll need a fair amount of it, so make sure you make enough. Then get a dildo, or if you don't have one, some other phallic object such as a cucumber, large hairbrush, etc. Deepthroat the dildo for 5 minutes while beating each tit and your pussy 100 times each. Take your dildo, and cover it in toothpaste, then roll in in excess chili powder. You will then take the covered dildo and fuck your ass with it for 3 minutes, while spanking your pussy again. By the time you're done this part your pussy should be raw.
When your time is up, deepthroat the dildo clean again while doing another 100 spanks to each tit and your pussy, then repeat the coating process, this time with your pussy instead of your ass. After your time is over, remove the dildo and fill your ass, pussy, and mouth with the prepared chili/water mixture. Clamp your pussy shut, and don't open your mouth for another 5 minutes. Don't let any of the mixture get out. During this time, slap your tits as many times as you can in the 5 minutes, again, they should be red and raw by the end. After the 5 minutes you may empty your holes and you're done.

Photos should be from every step along the way, so there should be quite a few by my count. I will PM you my email.

Good luck.

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk