Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
wannabecardiffslave

Default For Straight Guys Only: Do You Hate Gay Guys?

I personally find straight guys massively hot. Probably not a big shock that a gay guy fancies other men, but straight guys are 1000 times hotter than most gay guys. It's the swagger, the attitude, the voice, everything!

Anyway, what do you straight guys think of gay guys? Do you have any gay friends? Do gays creep you out? Do you want gays to die? Are you unphased?

I'm a self-hating gay and I know some will be all "hey be proud of who you are" etc etc, but that'll never happen. Just wondering what straight guys think because I think straight women have less of an issue with it (many have gay friends).
wannabecardiffslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Tadario

Personally I look at gay men as I look at none gay men, there are no difference in spending time with them.

They are just into guys not girls, and in some ways gay guys are great wingmen if you haven't tried going out with a gay guy at a club, cafe, then try it, they tend to bring girls closer and make them lower their guards a little.

Anyways yes I have a few open gay friends as well as 1-2 suspected closet gay's
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Nope, I have exactly the same chance of hating a gay guy as I do a straight guy, but not because of his sexuality

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I'm going to have to keep this post short as I'm on my iPod, apologies for any grammar or formatting errors, but I could write a long reply to this if I was on the desktop or laptop....

Anyway, what do you straight guys think of gay guys?
I have nothing against gay guys or in fact gay girls at one point I had a massive crush on a gay girl and completely dis regarded the fact that she was gay but I digress. For the youth of today being gay seems to be a choice not that it is and I respect the fact that it is a natural occurrence of which the bearer ( makes it sound like a disease) has no control over being straight gay or even a bit of both.

Do you have any gay friends?
I know of several gay people around my school it doesn't make me avoid them per-say however i can't say that I'm close friends with them but that isnt entirely down to their sexuality more to the social groups that they "hang" around with. However when engaged in conversation I will continue to talk to them as if they were any over human being.

Do gays creep you out?
In short no but it depends on the situation, one or two of my gay colleagues have in the past taken a slight interest in me which was quite embarrassing for both of us.

Do you want gays to die?
No why would you ask that???

Are you unphased?
In phased no as I have said above its not a choice, I have myself had several gay fantasy's ( not me being gay just some gay activities)!!!!

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Mikkel_123

Don't mind them. As long as they're not too gay.
Mikkel_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I have a few gay friends and my girlfriend spotted one of them looking at me I like to have gay guys around me, they make me feel pretty

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
aronbenjo

I have no problems with gay in general, I don't like the ones doing too much coaxing and acting like divas (but the same applies to girls).
aronbenjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

i have no problem with gays. As long as it makes the person is happy that's what matters. I have a few gay friends and I dont have any problems.
mmmmm get high with a little help from my friends
mmmmm gonna try with with a little help from my friends

little help from my friends - The Beatles
zmoody1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
TheSlickGuy

I try to respect everyone unless they pick a fight but I don't like the fact that these men have removed the masculinity in themselves.

The gay people I've known seem to have mental problems like depression, their suicidal and have no regard for life. I'm not stereotyping them , but I sometimes wonder if homosexuality is caused by a gene which makes a disorder more probable which causes it.

However I believe the Christian camps they have out there to "cure" homosexuality is a load of rubbish. If anything they should get rid of this depression using theorists.

I am not hating on them by the way. I have only known three homosexual people in my life. Please don't take this offensively. I'm just saying things I have thought. If your homosexual , that's your thing , go do that, I don't really care , No Hate for 'em either though still.
TheSlickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #10
ShadowFox

So I am gay and I do think that your comment is at least a little offensive TheSlickGuy. Nothing says that gay people are by default non-masculine, I understand that a lot are not, but I do not believe that it has anything to do with being gay or straight. I am sorry that I come off as confrontational, but from my everyday life experience people tend to think the way that you do and I am not sure that I like it.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
TheSlickGuy

What part do you dislike? I didn't mean it offensively because I literally have no clue. I was just saying from personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
So I am gay and I do think that your comment is at least a little offensive TheSlickGuy. Nothing says that gay people are by default non-masculine, I understand that a lot are not, but I do not believe that it has anything to do with being gay or straight. I am sorry that I come off as confrontational, but from my everyday life experience people tend to think the way that you do and I am not sure that I like it.
TheSlickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #12
ShadowFox

I am offended that you stereotype all gays as being non-masculine mostly. I am also a little hurt to see that all the people you know that are gay are depressed and suicidal and I would not say that is normal necessarily, I guess that part depends on how they are treated compared to the rest of society. It isn't you specifically, I just hear the first stereotype all the time, it is kind of bothersome.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Upon reading the title of the thread there was a lot of WAT? and I nearly noped the fuck out of here, but after reading the replies, apparently, not only is the OP not trolling some of the replies are a little homophobic... Not really what I expected from this community.

So here are my 2 pennies:
Anyway, what do you straight guys think of gay guys?
I think they are guys that have a sexual preference for other guys. Beyond that, I withhold judgement until I've actually met and spoken with them.

Do you have any gay friends?
Yes, several. Most of them I've met in college, but I'm still friends with one guy I made friends with in first grade, he turned out gay - no fucks were given.

Do gays creep you out?
Generally not, but I have one gay friend that gets a little over the top when he's drunk. Stuff like "Come here Dicedare, I'm gonnnnaa raaape ya!" But by this point he's so drunk my response is pretty much "Yup, that sounds like a good plan, but you're a little drunk right now, why don't you go lay down on your couch and you can rape me tomorrow when you're sober. Okay, great, now here's a trashcan. Remember to hug the wall so you don't fall out of bed, and drink lots of water in the morning."

He means well, and I'm confident he wouldn't ever actually do anything to hurt me, just in case you're worried for your fellow interwebz user.

Do you want gays to die?
No, don't be ridiculous. You show me a gay guy, and I will show you a guy who dances better than I do, dresses better, and is better at talking to girls, and I don't have to compete with him for the girl I fancy. Why would I ever wish ill on these wonderful people.

Are you unphased?
Pretty much - I feel less phased by homosexual people than I do by homophobic people.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #14
Elliot-Slaveboy

I actually think gay guys are generally a lot nicer than straight guys. A lot of my best mates in the past have been gay.
Elliot-Slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:59 AM   #15
wannabecardiffslave

Nice to see most people on here are accepting. I realise this forum caters to a specific group of people and so it's not in any way representative of society as a whole, but good to think if I were outted then not everyone would be all "urgh get away from me!!" etc etc.

What was said about the depression might have some truth in it. I don't have stats but I'm sure the rates of suicide amongst gays are higher than those of straight people. It might be down to the constant secrecy and shame or it could be the reactions following "coming out."
wannabecardiffslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk