Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-14-2022, 01:07 PM   #1
BastiNude

Default I have been lazy but spring is coming...

Spring is coming and I need to get out and play.
I'm looking for a game master or mistress to help me stay focussed and get more daring again...
I almost haven't been playing naughty games the whole winter, which I think is a shame but I'm not daring enough to jump in head first again.
That's why it would be nice if there was someone nudging/teasing/daring me with some tasks to do - I especially like hidden public dares and online exposure dares(see my likes/limits below). The link to my PM dares might be a good example of what kind of tasks I have been doing when I felt daring too.
My time/availanbility can vary a lot but I'll make an effort to find some time to play...
kik or PM me if you are interested or want to know more

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, pics, face, edging, oral, exposure, denial
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, video, online, acc.control, anal
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain
limits (wont't do): real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide

Last edited by BastiNude; 03-14-2022 at 01:43 PM.
BastiNude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk