Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-06-2015, 07:00 AM   #1
Sanuk70

Default writing punishment

An excellent form of punishment is still the old method of having to write many lines or copy long slaps of boring text. Before I had an older male friend who would mostly punish me by giving me corner time, otk spanking and also writing assignments.
I was made to write lines like " I shall in the future make sure I will watch my language in order not to get punished", or " I have to write 600 lines for...." etc.
Also I got to copy long chapters of my old studybooks or parts of the Bible. Very boring and annoying, and I felt well punished. If I was at his place I was not allowed to wear my clothes (because he wanted his hands allover me when he was checking in if I did my assignment properly). However I always had to finish off my punishment at home because he was quite generous in distributing writing tasks.
At the moment there is no such friend, male or female, but I do feel in need of a punishment like this every now and then (see the request punishment forum). I am curious how many more people use this way of punishment, or get punished like this, and even more interested in you ideas!
Sanuk70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Writing lines or writing essays is my least favorite, which means of course it is very effective as a punishment.

In my dynamic though, unless it is a very severe punishment, there are rarely more than 100 lines assigned. Or.. as an evil addition, being given 4 or more colors of pen, and having a requirement that each letter alternate in color. This makes the punishment quite evil.

With the online versions of line writing, the mistakes made are often counted towards an additional punishment like corner time, kneeling on rice, days of denial etc.

At home though, with so much to do around the house, it is more likely that a punishment would involve the household chores. (Like doing all the chores while handcuffed (Very interesting with a top loading washer....) I think punishments like this should be balanced with "Productive" things".

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk