Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2023, 02:50 PM   #1
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Default Rules Dare.

Moved it from the blog as it was full. This slut even lost her report from yesterday because of that.

So i played "Cumulative Hot Potato - Rules" a few day's ago. And I lost. This are the original rules:

1. Rules Last 2 days per line
2. Loser must sleep collared
3. Loser must wear buttplug not less of 2 hour each day
4. Loser must post in one thread per day of the boomers choice
5. Loser must use new name/nickname chosen by boomer for duration of rules
6. Boomer controls loser’s underwear.
7. Loser must complete any roulette within their limits sent to them (Limit 1 per day)
8. Loser must keep toes nails painted for duration and change color when boomer ask
9. Loser must ask permission to pee, if no response in 30 minutes loser may use the bathroom
10. Loser can remove lines, but boomer gets to add 2 rules for each line removed
11. Loser must edge twice as soon as they wake up
12. Loser must wear a buttplug for 1 hour a day.

I used rule 10 to drop rule number 9. as I would hate to do that. In exchange i got another two rules:

1. I have to create a blog post of these rules for the next 24 days and keep it updated with reports.

2. I have to have all my meals at home on all fours on a plate on the floor. I'm only to use my mouth to eat.

Dropped this new rule 2. as it was a bit too annoying for me on day 4.

1. This slut has to only wear skirt's or dresses for the duration of the dare.
2. She has to write "Gene's Slut" on her tits every morning for the duration of the dare

I think I should also include how my "Boomer" filled the boomers choice in the rules:

First of all I'm to use the large buttplug of my princess set for the 3 hours a day of plugging.
And with the start of the Rules (tomorrow) I have to address myself as "anal slut".
I have to paint my toenails pink, at least for now.
I still find it strange that it's only the toenails...
I don't often use nail polish, and even when I'm using it I'm using it either only on my fingers or both fingers and toes. Anyway's I already did that this evening.
The underwear is controlled by only having either panties or bra. I'm most likely gonna choose bra most of the time, at least if I have to leave the house as no bra is pretty obvious with my slightly saggy breasts.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk