Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
KitKat1414

Smile 19/F Looking for Dares/Tasks/Rules

Lately I haven't been doing anything, and I remembered this site so I thought maybe someone on here can give me some fun things to do
Pictures wont be given but I will give a report on what I do. (Feel free to have me do things I don't like.)

Likes: Penetration, Bladder Control, Ice Cubes, orgasm control, water
Dislikes: Pussy Torture, Nipple clamps, Enema, humiliation, body writing, panties
Limits: Blood, illegal, permanent, involving friends, family
Toys: household objects, electric toothbrush, ect.

Fire Away!

Last edited by KitKat1414; 06-17-2014 at 10:56 AM.
KitKat1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:26 AM   #2
james125
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=KitKat1414;1384444]Lately I haven't been doing anything, and I remembered this site so I thought maybe someone on here can give me some fun things to do
Pictures wont be given but I will give a report on what I do. (Feel free to have me do things I don't like.)

Likes: Penetration, Bladder Control, Ice Cubes, orgasm control, water
Dislikes: Pussy Torture, Nipple clamps, Enema, humiliation, body writing, panties
Limits: Public, pee/poo, blood, illegal, permanent, involving friends, family
Toys: household objects, electric toothbrush, ect.

Fire Away![/QUOTE
You will edge 4 time a day with your toothbrush and toothpaste . Then brush you teeth.
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:28 AM   #3
needcontrol06

I dare you to put icecubes in your ass and pusy for the next hour. You should be wearing a microskirt and a sen through shirt without panti or bra. also put nipple clamp..
needcontrol06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #4
KitKat1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
You will edge 4 time a day with your toothbrush and toothpaste . Then brush you teeth.
I will begin in the morning. Thank you.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
trenho
getDare Devil

Welcome! Tale 10 clothespins. Apply two of them on each nipple, two on each pussy labia, one on tongue and one on clit. Stay 15 minuteson tour knees with hands on head andō infront of a mirror. After remove all the clothespins without open them, and snap each clamped parte 20 times with a rubber band.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:37 AM   #6
KitKat1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by needcontrol06 View Post
I dare you to put icecubes in your ass and pusy for the next hour. You should be wearing a microskirt and a sen through shirt without panti or bra. also put nipple clamp..
I have begun your dare. I have a denim microskirt and a white lace see-through shirt with nipple clamps on. The ice is freezing!!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:39 AM   #7
KitKat1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Welcome! Tale 10 clothespins. Apply two of them on each nipple, two on each pussy labia, one on tongue and one on clit. Stay 15 minuteson tour knees with hands on head andō infront of a mirror. After remove all the clothespins without open them, and snap each clamped parte 20 times with a rubber band.
I will do this after the previous dare. Thank you.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:29 AM   #8
needcontrol06

hope you are enjoying. PM dare to me if you want to!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 03:56 AM   #9
Filthy Skank

Get a sharpie and write on your left leg, slut, on your right leg, whore, and write tramp across your stomach. Then get a pack of pencils/pens and shove 20 in your slutty pussy. Then I want you to get an electric toothbrush and edge yourself 5 times with it, but you can't cum.

If you don't manage to stuff all of the pens in, or accidentally cum. Ask me for a punishment.
Filthy Skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:11 AM   #10
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Some rules:

- Messy/dirty: You may only change your underwear (panties & bra) once every three days.
- You may not cum unless unstructed otherwise in a dare or task give by someone else.
- Whenever you do a dare given by someone else, you must put 4 ice cubes in both your pussy and ass before starting the dare. You may not take the out before finishing the dare, if they didn't melt already.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:47 AM   #11
KitKat1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by needcontrol06 View Post
I finished your dare last nite, but forgot to update you. About 15 minutes in, water started dripping down my legs, and my nipples were aching. About 3/4 of the way through, all the ice in my pussy had melted and a good portion from my ass too, not that that kept them from feeling freezing. Finally, at the end, I was able to take the clothespins off my burning nipples(sorry, didn't have nipple clamps, hope that works). My nipples still look red, and hurt to touch.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #12
KitKat1414

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
I completed your dare this morning. My already sore nipples are on fire! My pussy is aching too. When I did your dare, the only place I had a mirror was in front of carpet, so a few minutes in to my dare, my knees were burning. After the time was up, I knocked off the clothspins, which hurt even more than leaving them on. I then tried to complete with the rubber band, but I have suckish aim, so I probably got about 10 shots each. Feel free to punish me for not being able to complete your dare
Old 06-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #13
needcontrol06

sounds like you enjoyed
Old 06-17-2014, 11:31 AM   #14
WhoreWendy
Baby Member

Rules:
1. You have to have your pussy stuffed with something at all times, like the little slut you are.
2. You are no longer allowed to take hot showers, only cold.
3. You must drink a glass of water every hour, and may only pee once a day. (if you fail to do this rule, you have to pee all over yourself.
4. You are only allowed to wear underwear 3 days a week. (The same underwear) And when you are wearing it, it must be in a wedgie
5. you can only orgasm if you get permission to from 15 getdare users.

Dares:
1. Cover a large object(cucumber, ect.) with toothpaste, and fuck yourself with it for an hour while playing with yourself. While doing this dare, you must edge 5 times. If you do less or more, however many the difference is, triple it, and that is the amount of pens you need to stick in your ass.
WhoreWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #15
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Drink a large amount of water, between 1 litre to 2 litres. Then I want you to wait thirty minutes and strip naked. Get on your bed and rub your clit until you feel your pussy get decently wet and hot. Fill your ass with ice. Then use some sort of black cloth that you can find around the house as a makeshift blindfold and put it on. Rub toothpaste on your clit and fully insert your electric toothbrush (turned on). Have your phone set by you with a timer for twenty minutes. Then just lie down on the bed, legs must be kept more than shoulder length apart at all times and arms must be kept behind your back (hands grabbing each wrist). You must stay in this position until the timer is up. For every time you cum you have to wait one hour until you are allowed to piss (e.g. 3 orgasms= 3 hours without peeing).

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk