Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
Darkhavok

Default Holiday dare, make me feel like a useless whore 24/m

Hi there,

from wednesday on, i have some free days, where i'm alone at home over the day. In that time i wanna feel like a really useless whore, and am searching for some dares for me. I thought on something like household dares, but can be other types too. I wanna push my limits with this, so use your fantasie

Here is my ToyCollection: Butt Plugs (diameter from 2-7,5, the 7,5 and the 6,5 are new and never used before such big things, so they need some preparation), enema kit, some frozen cum, several dildos, a speculum, a cb6000 chasity device, normal household items, 12 tabletennis balls, which i connect with a rope, chains and ropes, a camcorder (just for myself), candles and clamps, things of my gf, chopsticks, some gas and latex masks

After every dare i will report either per pm or directly here in the forum, i'm also willing to answer truths so that you learn what you can do with me

Dislikes: Family, friends, public (under the clothes is ok), illegal, poop, blood

Toys: Chasity device, ropes, chains, dildos, plugs, latex mask, gas mask, clamps, chopsticks and so on, and so on
Darkhavok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk