Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping trip

Hello everyone

I've never posted like this before, I'll try and be as detailed as possible, without being boring.

Many times I've given dares something like this:
"go out wearing panties, bend down in front of an attractive girl and make sure they notice"
I felt like I should step up and try it myself.

I went to the supermarket, panties on. A nice pair, white with small blue hearts, and pink lace edges. I didn't wear a belt, and my jeans hung low. You wouldn't see anything, but the slightest bend down and you might catch a glimpse of lingerie. Tie my shoe and there could be no doubt. I went to buy some messy desserts (always wanted to try a pie sandwich, next task for tonight). I got on the bus, no hot girls. Got to the store, none that I could do this with and be 'appropriate' (as appropriate as this is anyway). Trifles were on the bottom shelf tho. I went to get one, as I did noticed a woman beside me. I'm don't know if she saw, but she'd just walked behind me. How could she not?! I jumped slightly, (so subtle) and moved on. I passed a few staff that were really hot, but they were in aisles with quite a few people, and didn't want to be 'too' public.

So I went home, few close calls on the bus. But nothing huge to mention.

Hope you've enjoyed reading. Any questions or comments, would love to hear them. Do you have a similar story? I'd love to hear how this sort of thing has gone for other people, post it below.

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk