Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-17-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
Kadan

Default Just a little interruption

This is the first story I have posted here, but not the first I've written. I would love to know what you all think. Enjoy!!

You are sitting at your desk working. I come into your office quietly. (Yes I can be quiet) I come over and sit on your desk right on top of your work that you are doing. I put my bare feet up onto yourthighs. With a wicked evil grin, I spread my knees and you see that not only do I not have on any panties, but I am also completely bare. I grin satisfied with myself. I have done what I set out to do. You are no longer working and I have your undivided attention.

You sit back in your chair and watch me for a few moments. I have on a stark white peasant shirt. When I stand it barely covers my ass. It is so thin, it is virtually see through. I hands massage my bare breasts through the shirt. My ands wander down to my thighs and massage the top insides of my thighs. Your hands absently stroke my calves as you watch. After a few moments that feel like an eternity, you look at me in the eye and say softly, “lie back.” You take each of my feet and place them onto the desk. I’m thinking ‘yummy, you are going to eat me.’ But as you push my shirt to my waist, you lean over me and whisper in my ear, “If you move, I will whip you harder than you have ever been whipped before”. Your hand rests on top of my mound and I know where and to whom I belong.

At that, you lean down and begin softly kissing just above my left knee. You work your way up to the top of my thigh. I shiver in anticipation. Then just as I expect your mouth to close over my pussy, you pull your head away. I rise on my elbows to protest. You put your hand on my chest, push me back down and raise your eyebrows. I feel your warm breath just above my right knee. You slowly work your way up to the top of that thigh. Your head hovers just above my pussy and I can feelyour hot breath on it. I lift my hips; I want your mouth and tongue there. You pop my pussy hard with your fingertips. It stings. You look me in the eye again, “it isn’t about what you want.” You’ve read my mind. You get close to my clit that is standing out begging for your touch, but insteadyou kiss my inner thigh. I move closer to you but you just pull back.

You stand up and then tell me to stand up and bend over your desk with my shirt raised. “I told you to be still, you didn’t listen. Now I am going to have to punish you.” I stand looking at you. My eyes are half begging you not to punish me and half begging you to have no mercy, but you know the truth. It always wins out. I bend over your desk and raise my shirt high for you. My hands reach over and grasp the other side of your desk, waiting. As I lay over your desk, the butterflies in my stomach have reached a fever pitch. I lay there anticipating the punishment I am about to receive. I hear your belt buckle and I know I will not be able to sit when you are done. I never can when you use your belt. Then I hear the sound I dread, the sound of your belt sliding through the loops.

There is a moment’s pause. I know in this time that you have doubled the belt and you are holding the tongue end as well as the buckle in your large palm. You rub your other palm across my ass. It is cool under your touch. It won’t be for long. Another moment’s hesitation and I hear the crack of the leather as it hits my skin. Milliseconds later, my brain registers intense pain. I am immediately crying to myself. But I know better than to utter a sound. You whip me with the belt fast and hard. You cover every inch from the top of my ass down to the sit spot which you whip hardest of all, all the way down to mid-thigh. Then you work your way back up. Each stroke of the belt is unbearably painful Mostly because you are angry with me. You are not whipping me because it pleases you to do so. You are whipping me because I disappointed you. As you continue to whip me, I silently beg you for your forgiveness.

Finally you stop. You tell me to turn around and sit back the way I was. I do. I return to how I was sitting before. It hurts. My ass is so sore that I can barely be still. It is painful to sit on. You push me back on the desk again, lean over and whisper to me while holding eye contact, “if you move again, you won’t be able to sit… EVER! I simply nod and whisper “Yes Sir!” I believe you. I am so disappointed in myself for letting you down. I lay there and let a tear roll from the corner of my eye but I don’t dare wipe it away.

You return your attention to my pussy. You kiss along the inside of each thigh. Finally, you very lightly lick up the slit of my pussy and catch the small piece of metal there. You bite hold of the ring in my clit hood and tug gently. I groan. I want to press myself into your face but I resist. Your tongue plays with my lips and my clit hood piercing. I can feel my juices escaping and running into the crack of my ass. You allow it to. I feel your tongue pressing into me and playing with my clit. It is almost too much for me to bear. I want you so badly. Your tongue moves more and more quickly across my clit. You press the piercing into my clit hard. I gasp. I want to cum, but it isn’t about me. I can’t stand it anymore and you know it. You pull your head away and tell me I had better not come. You know that this is the true test for me. I am so close.

You take my clit between your teeth and you nibble lightly. I am ready to scream. You let go of my clit and you begin blowing warm air across it. You lean back and tell me that you are going to spank my clit and my thighs and it is only then that I may come. I nod quickly and whisper “Yes, Sir!” You lean back and you take your belt, you use just the tongue end and you start spanking me with it along the inner thigh. You know that I hate to be spanked there. That knowledge just makes you spank me all the harder there. At first, you avoid my clit. But when you have turned the full length of my inner thighs a bright red, you turn your attention to my clit. You begin to spank my clit with the tongue of the belt hard. It takes just moments before I am cumming hard.

I scream through my orgasm as you continue to spank my clit harder and harder. As my orgasm recedes, you stop spanking and just massage my clit with your hand. As I begin to relax, you gather me into your arms and draw me down to your lap. I have gotten the attention that I wanted from you and you sit in your big leather chair and cradle me. We sit that way for several moments. Then you reach down and pull my chin up so that you can look into my eyes. “You have been very naughty little one. I think you knew that if you interrupted me today you would be punished. You know that you are not to interrupt my work. So when I finish, I am going to come to you and you are going to be punished severely. Do you understand me little one?” My eyes immediately go down.

I knew this was a distinct probability. But, I so badly wanted your attention. The punishment I would get later would be worth the time I spent with you today. “Now, go back to your room and I will be there shortly.” With that you pushed me off your lap and I went to the door. You returned to your work. Before I left the room, I turned and watched you for a moment. You had a smile on your face as you finished your work. I made you happy for just a bit.

Limits: permanent marks, animals, breath play, underage, fire, watersports, public, food insertions, body writing, ingesting bodily fluids, video/pics

PM Paddle, belt or switch and a number from 1 - 50 and My husband will use that item that many times on my ass Or thighs. Your choice
Kadan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk