Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-11-2015, 12:44 PM   #1
special

Default The Humiliation

"Cunt, I don't think you have had enough teaching" Master says.

"Are you sure Master? I think I have was broken in a long time ago" I respond quietly.

Master took a step forward, and pushed me onto my stomach. He shoves his fist into my ass, with no lube.

I screamed, but looked at my Master. I was taught that when Master does anything physical with me I must keep eye contact with him, unless he says otherwise.

"Cunt does not get to talk back. Now, for a punishment..." Master thinks.

Oh no. Punishments are never good.

"Okay, cunt. I want you to go put on a mini skirt, and thong, a bra, and a revealing top. The bra and thong can not be the same color. Come back when you are finished." Master says while pushing me towards me bathroom.

My living quarters is Master's bathroom. I am lucky to have living quarters at all, my Master says.

I change into the clothing Master has asked for. My thong is pink, and my bra is green.

I go back to Master.

"What color is your thong and bra?" He asks.

"My thong is pink, and my bra is green. What shall I do to pleasure you Master?" I ask, as I scowl in my head.

"Oh, no. You have pleasured me quite a lot. You need a few lessons in humiliation." He smirks.

"Master?"

"You are going to walk to the park. You will go up to a guy, and say this:

Hello Sir! Would you like to guess the color of my thong and bra? If you guess my bra correctly, I will lift up my shirt for you, and you get to take my bra off! Then you can play with them, or torture them for 10 minutes, however you like. If you get my thong correct, I will lift up my skirt, and you get to take my thong. You also can play, or torture me however you would like for 10 minutes. If you get both correct, you get to torture me, play with me, and have me do whatever you like for 1 hour. I can not say no to anything.

You must have 15 guys guess both correctly. You may get 20 guys who guess your bra correctly, but 2 guys who have guessed both, but you must keep going. Understand?" Master asks.

"Yes Master. When should I do this?" I whisper.

"Now of course. Get going." He says as he slaps me on the ass.

I sulk forward, walking out of the house. I shuffle down the street to the park. I walk up to the first guy I see.

"Hello Sir! Would you like to guess the color of my thong and bra? If you guess my bra correctly, I will lift up my shirt for you, and you get to take my bra off! Then you can play with them, or torture them for 10 minutes, however you like. If you get my thong correct, I will lift up my skirt, and you get to take my thong. You also can play, or torture me however you would like for 10 minutes. If you get both correct, you get to torture me, play with me, and have me do whatever you like for 1 hour. I can not say no to anything." I say to him, with a fake smile.

"Is this real?" He asks.

"Yes sir. My master wanted to teach me a lesson." I respond.

"Holy shit! Yeah I would. Lets see... I am going to say that your bra is blue" The man says.

"No sorry sir." I lift my shirt to reveal my green bra.

"OK. Then I will say, your thong is pink." He questions.

"Yes sir. You got it right." I say.

"Great. Girls always go with pink. I know a place in this park where we can go." The man says, while grabbing me, and pulling me towards the back of the park. A bunch of bushes close off an area.

"Nobody comes here. What shall I call you." The man asks.

"Cunt" I respond.

"Well Cunt. You will call me Master, as I am your Master for now. Cunt, take everything off, now." New Master commands.

"But Master, you only get my pussy." I whimper.

"Does it look like I care?" New Master scowls, as he reaches forward, and yanks my hair.

I reach for my top, and slowly pull it off. Then I go to my skirt, and push it down to my feet. I go for my bra clasp, but Master stops me.

"I am going to take those off." He pushes me into the dirt, not letting anything break my fall. I feel his hands unclasp my bra. He lifts me up by my hair, and I try not to scream.

My bra falls forward off my arms, revealing my firm breasts. Master stands me up, and pushes my thong down. He smiles, as he walks around me, inspecting me.

"Cunt, because you back talked. I think I will spend my time with some torture." He says.

"Lay down, on your back." Master says, as he gets on his knees.

I lay down on my back, legs spread wide.

His fingers lightly touch me, and I think he was joking about torturing me. But then his fingernails grasp my clit, and squeeze . His nails dig into my sensitive skin, and he just laughs at my pain. He leans his head down, and finds my clit with his mouth. I think he might be nice, but he isn't.

His teeth bite down, crushing my clit. He continues doing this. Hitting, biting, and squeezing my. He goes 10 minutes passed his allowed time, before he lets me go.

This is going be a long day.
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
moon dust

Good start to the story. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk