Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
Brattybabx

Default 21yo female, give me diaper dares and hard ones please

Hi there, I’m 21yo females, bored tonight and bought some pull ups.
Please don’t go easy, humiliate me, make me uncomfortable and torture me. Make me regret this post please. Either post here or dm me you’re dare.
I’ll give reports.
As for now I’ve put 3 pull ups, cut slits in the two internal and wet myself 3 times (one as I write this post) but I want more.
You can make me do almost anything (besides limits) I’m your diapered slut.

Likes: clit torture, clit spanks, anal, wetting, humiliation, rules, forced to do things, torture, diapers, wedgie, I don’t mind messing but I already went this morning so with some suppositories.

Dislikes: butt spanking, ice up butt (I’m not sure I have any), boob play, edging

Limits: pictures (nope), blackmail, social suicide, family or friends, public, vaginal insertion

I have 9 more pull ups or 8, I have household items like pepper toothpaste bar soap ect, I have an electric toothbrush, castor oil, suppositories (already played with 2 this morning, tampons (big and little), rice, ect I don’t have any bananas or marshmallows sorry.
Anyway, give me your best dares !
Brattybabx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:06 PM   #2
Brattybabx

4th time wetting, still haven’t changed
Brattybabx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:06 PM   #3
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

Use a suppository you are not allowed to change until you are wearing 6 diapers total or you have to get on chat and beg the chat room to let you change 6 people must say yes
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 12:28 AM   #4
CalamityJane

Cut two long soap sticks. Soak them in a glass of warm water for 10 mins. Insert one in your ass and put the other in your mouth. Make sure to slurp the slimy coating off first. Set a 20 min timer and endure the burning/cramps/disgusting taste. You may drool on yourself to avoid swallowing the soapy concoction but you still must first suck the slime bits off and swallow that. Stand in the corner wearing nothing but your diapers and think about how much you deserve it.

Report back - if you fail you’ll be given an additional and less pleasant task.
CalamityJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:37 AM   #5
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a minimum 500ml enema and then diaper up. You are to drink 1L of water or favorite drink with an additional 250ml every 30 minutes. Maximum time is 3 hours for the drinking. The diaper cannot be removed until it is saturated and is unable to hold anything. Must be the majority of the pee from going while standing that leaks out to qualify. Drips and dribbles do not count as leaks.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:58 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

I like that soap dare and may do it tomorrow.
For you, do this when you have to poop, put on a diaper, and as short a mini skirt you dare.
Now head to a mall or store. At the door roll two dice. This is how many minutes you walk around, set a timer.
When the timer goes off. Squat down and let the poop out. Stay this way for a minute or two.
Roll the two dice again. multiply this number by 10, this is how much longer you will stay in the store.

Note: if you don't have to go, in deary a supository while in the closest restroom. Your time starts now.

If you need to release early, no problem, stop and squat where you are.

I did this dare. The timer went off, I stopped, squat, and pooped. I thought I was somewhat safe, but while pooping a lady walked right by me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk