Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-08-2024, 03:34 PM   #1
_nachtauge_

Default Archery with a friend m19

Hey there,

this Sunday I‘ll be going to an archery parkour with a friend. It has about 20 different targets at different places. With traveltime we will be there for at least five hours and I was planning to put my biggest plug in before picking him up, so I’ll have no choice but to keep it for the entire duration. I’m not used to wearing my plugs for extended periods and this will probably be the longest time yet and definitely the longest with a plug of this size.
I’d love to hear some suggestions on how I could spice it up even more.
My friend isn’t aware of any of this and for the buttplug part I would like to keep it that way. In terms of some accidental exposure I’m open for ideas, but it really has to seem accidental.

He’s never done archery so maybe I could make a bet with him, that I’ll have to do sth if he ends up being better then me by accident. I’d love to hear some suggestions about that

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_

Last edited by _nachtauge_; 03-08-2024 at 03:46 PM.
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 03:38 PM   #2
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

if you're not used to wearing it i'd suggest sizing down to one you are used to wearing and use ALOTTA lube. But add a chastity cage best to put it on now so you don't forget

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 03:42 PM   #3
_nachtauge_

You’re probably right about having to downsize. It is a rather long time for me.
My problem with the chastity cage is that I’m not able to properly piss in it, so that might lead to some complications,
. I suppose having some wet marks on my trousers after pissing could be kind of humiliating

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

Old 03-08-2024, 06:38 PM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Well how about something a little sly then. Since this is your friend's first time trying archery you should be a lot better them him, so anytime he beats you you have to slip into the conversation some small hint you are plugged, such as mentioning a "tight ass" or that you "feel stuffed". Should be easy, but the catch is you have to think of a different way each time. So if he really ends up beating you hard it might get harder and harder to be subtle about it.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:01 PM   #5
_nachtauge_

That sounds great and I‘ll definitely do that.
With the bet I meant an actual bet with him. Like promising sth outlandish because I want to come across as just that confident, maybe along the line of everytime you hit the target with less shots than me I do …
That way I might actually get to do some of this „punishment“. I just have no idea what I could offer as this punishment. What are some bets you have done or would do with your guy friends.
If it wouldn’t be to cold I could strip but it‘s probably to cold for that

Advertisements
Kink Talk