Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Default Good Group Dare

This is a group dare, so unluckily, I can't do it myself But give it a try:

Play some kind of game that you like (like poker, monopoly, other card games, whatever!). Every now and then, you can ask the other players to take off 1 item of clothing. When someone is asked to take of a piece of clothing, he/she MUST DO IT, NO MATTER WHAT!!! But here is the twist: every time a player asks another player to remove a piece of clothing, he must also do it himself! Wich means every time you exposes another person a little more, you also get more exposed! See if anybody team up against some of the others or what happens! NOTE: from the beginning, everybody should wear the same amount of clothing items! Have fun!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:13 AM   #2
Skatergal919

Sounds fun... just one question. If a person is already completley naked, does that mean he/she can no longer ask anyone else to take a piece of clothes off?
Skatergal919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Trophy

Uhm... I didn't thought of that I just think I thought that the game was finished then...
Maybe you could say when 1 or half of the players was naked, the game ends. I think it depends on how far the players want to take it
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk