Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2015, 12:47 PM   #1
piggypigbe

Default New toys :D

I have a new bullet vibe, two small ribbed butt plugs for long term use and a pack of 50 glycerin suppositories. Torture me. Make this cum slut suffer.

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, spanking, assfucking, facefucking, enemas
Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock
Limits: Public, easting shit, pics, blood, guts, food stuffs etc etc etc

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
piggypigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Give yourself a M&M enema (Milk and molasses enema). You are not allowed to plug yourself. Now insert your bullet vibe into your ass too set up to high.

Fix another vibe to your clit and in your pussy all set to high. Now you will kneel in front of the toilet for 30mins wishing you could use the toilet. Orgasms as often as possible during these 30mins but keep the enema in your ass/body. If you fail spank your ass 500times and spank your clit/pussy 250 times and redo the same.

Write a detailed report about it. If you fail a second time ask for some harsh punishments.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:55 PM   #3
piggypigbe

Yes sir. Thank you sir. I am preparing the enema now

Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 04-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #4
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
Give yourself a M&M enema (Milk and molasses enema). You are not allowed to plug yourself. Now insert your bullet vibe into your ass too set up to high.

Fix another vibe to your clit and in your pussy all set to high. Now you will kneel in front of the toilet for 30mins wishing you could use the toilet. Orgasms as often as possible during these 30mins but keep the enema in your ass/body. If you fail spank your ass 500times and spank your clit/pussy 250 times and redo the same.

Write a detailed report about it. If you fail a second time ask for some harsh punishments.
I didn't have any molasses so I gave myself a milk enema. I put on the vibes and positioned myself in front of the toilet. I set a timer on my phone for thirty minutes. The cramps started after five minutes. I wish I had been plugged. I thought I would loose it for sure. But the vibes felt so good. I began rubbing myself on the bathroom floor. After fifteen minutes i came. Wrong move. The cramps seemed unbelievable now. There was nothing to distract me. The vibes buzzed away but it was nothing compared to the cramps. The timer finally went off and I rushed to my feet. I couldn't hold it. The enema spewed out of me and onto the floor. I managed to get to the toilet as the rest rushed out of me. Moaning and whimpering the milk spilled out of me. Ouch!
Thank you for punishing this slut, sir.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 04-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #5
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

What about another round?

This time its time for a glycerin enema. Take the biggest one you can take. You will need to hold it for 1 hour. During this time you will have to do:

- Orgasm at least 5 times
- do 50 jumping jacks
- do 50 sit ups
- spank each ass cheek 100 times
- spank/snap your clit 50 times

Of course you are not allowed to plug it up.

If you fail restart it. If you fail again restart but this time plug it up.

And again write a report about it.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:43 PM   #6
piggypigbe

I was really hoping to play with my new toys ;D

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 04-07-2015, 07:20 PM   #7
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggypigbe View Post
I have a new bullet vibe, two small ribbed butt plugs for long term use and a pack of 50 glycerin suppositories. Torture me. Make this cum slut suffer.
before you go to bed you will drink a bottle of water, shove the max daily allowance of suppositories up your ass then plug your ass with your new butt plug. You will paddle each ass cheek 100 times with your bathbrush for each suppository and another 100 for the plug The next evening your will do it again but use your other buttplug. You may not use the bathroom until you would NORMALLY get out of bed. Once you relieve yourself you will reinsert the plug until it is time to insert the other plug.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:38 PM   #8
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
before you go to bed you will drink a bottle of water, shove the max daily allowance of suppositories up your ass then plug your ass with your new butt plug. You will paddle each ass cheek 100 times with your bathbrush for each suppository and another 100 for the plug The next evening your will do it again but use your other buttplug. You may not use the bathroom until you would NORMALLY get out of bed. Once you relieve yourself you will reinsert the plug until it is time to insert the other plug.
mmm yes sir. sounds like a fun punishment

kik me @ piggypigbe

Advertisements
Kink Talk