Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old Yesterday, 02:29 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Flag Blue Sell the Clothes You're Wearing (Revamped and Reimagined!)

I looked at my very first dare on GD and found it... lacking. So here's a revamped version!

For this dare, you are going to go somewhere with many other people, wearing an outfit of your premeditated choosing. In this outfit, each and every item of clothing, individually (not in pairs) will be labeled, by you, with an offer to sell it right off of your body, along with its price. What those prices are, what you'll do with the money at the end, and what the outfit should be, will depend on your answers to a few questions.

Question 1: Why? Do you need the money to upgrade your kit? Are you well-off and feeling charitable? Or are you comfortable financially and in it for the thrills?

I need the money!
Spoiler:
No worries, there's no shame in that!

Your outfit should be made up of the items you most need to replace.

You are going to determine the prices for each item of clothing based on what it would cost to replace them with a new, upgraded version. This will require a bit of research, and it'll be up to you how much of an upgrade you want to try for, with the understanding that the higher the prices, the longer it may take to meet your goal.

On your shirt, and repeated on your chest or belly, write in permanent marker: "HELP ME GET NEW CLOTHES BY BUYING THE ONES I'M WEARING!"

Then on every item of clothing you're wearing (each shoe, each sock, each layer on top or bottom, each accessory like belts or hats or gloves), clearly write the price in several locations so they can be seen easily from several angles, again in permanent marker. These shouldn't be clothes anybody wants for their own sake; people's motivation to buy them should be to help you out, or to humiliate you, so write the prices big and loud.

Since you're poor, I'll take pity on you. Your goal will be simple: sell as much of your clothes, right off of your body, as you can. Here's the catch: whatever you haven't sold by the time you're ready to give up, you must destroy and throw away before leaving your chosen venue, and you may not replace it at all.

In other words, you ARE leaving naked. The only question is: with how much cash?

I'm feeling charitable (and daring!)
Spoiler:
Awesome, glad to hear it!

Your outfit should be one that is snappy and desirable, appropriate for your chosen venue both in terms of style and price.

I want you to determine the value of each and every item of clothing you intend to wear for this dare, based on what it would actually cost to replace it with the same item or an equivalent, no more, no less. Because these clothes should be desirable, the buyers should be able to use them or keep them as trophies as they wish, so write the prices with a tailor's grease pencil. They should be easily seen and legible, permanent enough not to fade on their own, but able to be washed away by a determined new owner.

You may also, if you desire, make tasteful cards (like business cards) to hand out to people.

Every item of clothing you are wearing should be labeled, including socks and underwear. Pairs are counted separately, so a price for each shoe and each sock, please.

You may sell as much or as little as you like... and you'll be donating the proceeds to a registered charity of your choice!

Here's the catch: Anything you DON'T sell, you must contribute yourself in triplicate. So if you don't sell a $20 pair of socks and a $50 pair of underwear, then in addition to the proceeds from what you did sell, you must add $210 ($50 x 3 = $150; $20 x 3 = $60; $150 + $60 = $210).

I'm here for the thrill. Don't go easy on me!
Spoiler:
Okay, great!

You may wear whatever you want, as little or as much as you want, as nice or grungy as you want.

Like the others, you'll be labeling each and every item of clothing you're wearing, one by one (each sock and each shoe is separate, etc) with a price, big, clearly legible, in permanent marker.

On the front and back of the shirt, and on your chest (and your back if you can manage it!) write in bold permanent marker, "BUY THESE CLOTHES TO HUMILIATE ME!" or similar.

Here's the catch. You aren't going to get to choose your own prices. Instead, you'll have to prioritize between embarrassment potential and value, because your list of available prices is as follows.

Pick a small but reasonable denomination of your local currency, like $1 or $2, no more than $5. The lower the number you pick, the harder your dare will be, but you shouldn't pick more than a large Coke is worth at a fast food place in your area.

Now, choose something you intend to wear, and label it $0 (or £0, or 0¥, etc). That's right, one item is going to be FREE.

Now increment, and label, one by one. So if one sock is $0, and your increment is $1, the other sock could be $1, your shirt $2, your pants $3, one shoe $4, the other shoe $5, and your underwear $6. The goal here isn't to make up for the loss, it's just to get rid of your clothes!

You must sell everything you are wearing before you can go home. To facilitate this, you may discount items, but you may not increase the prices for any reason. If that means giving half your clothes away, or even begging people to take them, then get begging, dare-slut!

Question 2: Where and when?

High-Risk Public
Spoiler:
The hardest version, and the riskiest, this is also the original intended dare. Pick a fully public place where you're reasonably sure there isn't heavy surveilance (live humans watching cameras or patrolling, mostly). A mall would be fantastic and was the original dare, but anymore it's probably just too risky.

This can be indoor or outdoor. Some ideas might be:

A public park. The walking/hiking kind, not the playground kind.

A university campus.

The bathroom area of a mall.

Inside a public bathroom.

Along the streets of a quiet-ish residential area.

A library.

A rear exit from a movie theater busy enough to need reserve parking in the rear, or a side exit far from the main doors.

An outdoor mall or shopping area.

Low-Risk Public/Semi-Public
Spoiler:
A bit harder to arrange, but if you can, it can still be great fun with way less risk!

A bar, pub, or pool/snooker hall, with the other's permission could work.

A party hosted by friends who you know will be cool with it.

A festival, rave, or campground, places with "anything goes" sorts of mentalities. This could potentially even give you more than one day to sell it all, in which case, I ABSOLUTELY double-dare you to bring no other clothing whatsoever, and spend the rest of the time there naked!

For the Elites
Spoiler:
This is mostly intended for those doing the charity version, but if the opportunity arises for the upgrade folks or the thrill-seeking purists, go for it!

The intent is for this category to be less about place, and more about the event and circumstances. It'll probably involve arranging it with owners/hosts/organizers.

A charity gala, with the donation at the end going to the charity in question.

An actual clothing auction at a party or other gathering. Can you imagine? Standing on stage, stripping off one item at a time with a bunch of elegantly-dressed peers watching, pretending not to salivate? Will you auction an hour or two of socializing in your birthday suit as the final bid? The right to lead you to the winner's room in the hotel? The possibilities are limitless!

A soiree on a friend's boat or yacht... maybe they'll buy the right to toss your clothes overboard! Tantalizing!

Enjoy! Please do post a nice juicy report if you give this a shot! I like it because even if you do the least-risky option, at a party with friends who'd be cool with it, there's still absolutely no way to do it casually or make it seem like anything but what it is.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing destruction, clothing loss, public nudity, selling clothes, stripping in public