Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2022, 09:21 PM   #1
Starthief

Default Please turn me into a toilet slut 24/mtf

Hello all you lovelies!

I've experimented with toilet play a little bit, doing a few piss dares, or licking urinals, but I know I should be doing more. I've come to realize that I am, in fact, nothing more than a toilet slut.

But I need your help. I need help training myself to become a toilet. I haven't done much with scat, and I should definitely do more with piss. So please help me out!

Give me ideas and tasks to slowly turn me into a good toilet slut and get over my fear is scatt!

Thank you in advance

Likes: bondage, pet play, being praised, denial, exposure,
cum eating, ass to mouth, degradation, chastity

Dislikes: anal, pain, humiliation, piss, personal information

Limits: heavy pain, messy, social suicide, public, scatt, blood, illegal

Now With PM Dares!

Blackmail bait
Starthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 03:58 AM   #2
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to the toilet world! I personally find scat is easier to play with than piss in my case but if it's really diluted then it's not so bad. A dare I did a long while ago I loved was a competitive challenge. Basically you drink a liter of water and wait an hour, then drink another liter. After that every 15 minutes you piss 2 seconds into a cup and if you drink it you don't have to drink another 250ml of water. Every half hour you drink another 500ml of water instead of 250ml. If you wet yourself you fail the challenge. At any time you can piss out into a cup but you must drink it if you do. After 3 total hours the challenge ends. The part I love about this is throughout the challenge you send the proof to the other person and you kind of push each other further. If you fail the challenge they make a dare for you to follow for a week, could be anything just has to be somewhat challenging.

My advice for scat play is that the smell is way worse than the taste. I've eaten my own a few times and it's easier for me to not see it or smell it much, just kinda get it in there.

Let me know if you want to play the piss challenge, my Kik is SirCap1

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 08:44 AM   #3
Starthief

Thank you, that's an interesting challenge. I might have to do it then n

Hmmm, I don't know about the scat though. It seems pretty intense, but I'll have to slowly work myself up to it

Now With PM Dares!

Blackmail bait
Old 12-24-2022, 08:04 PM   #4
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

For scat the way I started was cleaning ass to mouth. Do it in the dark and quickly. If you have regular bowel movements you can time it otherwise maybe just do a plugging session and after an hour or two clean it with your mouth.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Old 12-24-2022, 08:07 PM   #5
Starthief

I've done a bit of ass to mouth. But I'll definitely need to do more!

Now With PM Dares!

Blackmail bait
Old 12-24-2022, 08:10 PM   #6
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Then this is your order right now if you can. Fuck yourself anally for 3 minutes 60bpm then lick it clean. Use a medium dildo if you have one, one you're kind of comfortable with. Send me a picture of the dildo on Kik if you can

My Sexmap
Old 05-29-2023, 04:48 PM   #7
Leland
getDare Devil

Ok i will revive this because you deserve to learn to enjoy the golden nectar, that is affordable and tasty and easy to make... what a shame to waste it...

First of all: start with very light and clear taste and color. Want to have fun with some pee play? Empty your bladder first, then drink some water (up to 800ml/hour for 2-3 hours is safe and enough for any play), then wait until you feel the urge, and only then start a dice dare or task or instruction that requires tasting pee or having a full bladder. Don't start with a "naturally filled" bladder that will always have too strong color and taste.

I don't know your skills so a good start for everyone is to fill a glass with your homemade golden tea, swirl a finger inside it, then suck your finger clean. Be a good girl and do it. Edge while doing it. Repeat for every finger of one hand. Be proud of what you did. Want more? Sure. Fill your mouth with your golden juice, hold it in 5 seconds, then spit it out if you must. Again, edge while doing it. Or maybe you will notice that the taste is not that bad. It awakens ancient animal instincts. If so, an amazing idea would be to swallow the moment you come. What a great task, right? Should be tried at least once and ASAP!
Achievements
Owning Luzifell's & Pinkamena's orgasms furever!
Turned AnonRK & Snoek into piss sluts. And more!
Jokingly denied Footlover for 5 years and he accepted!
"ur avatar scared the living fuck out of me, not cool" - kirdo
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk