Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-01-2024, 03:25 PM   #1
Maximilian Jenius

Default Pizza Delivery

(Image that inspired the story: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=82164 )

I'm greeted to a sight of your naked body save for the sexy thigh highs covering your pale legs. The afternoon sun sparkling off the pussy juices running down your legs, your body covered in a light sheen of sweat and I can smell the pungent wave of sex hit me like a freight train.

Without thinking or hesitation, my free hand shoots behind your head and grabs firmly a fistfull of hair at the base of your skull. Pizza still in my other hand, as I drag your head down to crotch level, not caring if your knees had time to adjust or the rest of your body to catch up. Whether you fall down like an uneducated rag doll or sink gracefully to your knees like a well trained slut is up to you.

The tip of your nose touching my cock through the thin fabric of my jeans and I can feel your hot breath on my shaft already.

A small smirk crosses my face when I feel you instinctually undoing my pants, somewhat clumsily, perhaps you are just a no good untrained doll after all.

I feel you take my now hard cock into your warm moist mouth and you start bopping up and down as you slowly take more and more of me into your throat. Your tongue pressed firmly against the bottom of my shaft.

At least you seem to know how to suck cock I think to myself. Now that you know your place I let go of your hair and open up the pizza box, after all I'm already feeding you so you won't need this anymore.

There I am, standing in the walk way, eating a pizza, you on your knees at your front door desperate to be fed from my cock while I eat the pizza that you paid for with your hard earned money. Maybe I'll have her fetch me a beer from her fridge after my first load.

Cool fall breeze, with the warm afternoon sun on my back, eating a tasty pizza with a warm mouth and strong tongue around my cock.

-soft slurping and gurgling in an otherwise quite afternoon-

Perfection.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk