Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Do you have sexual dreams very Often?
Yes. 32 45.71%
No. 38 54.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Color Wheel Your Last Sexual Dream?

Describe in detail what your last sexual dream was like. Remember that dreams can be weird or strange, and there really is no limit to what you could have been doing

Have fun!!!

My last sexual dream was strange but ordinary at the same time. It was just me doing myself with a recorder (the musical instrument). I woke up and came at the same time :P haha.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I don't dream very often. Or at least I don't remember them. It's sad

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
HotBoy

Send a message via MSN to HotBoy

I am a virgin so it made me REALLY HOT!
I helped this b-e-a-utiful girl with her bags. And when we were up in her apartment, she wanted to "thank me". GOD! I almost came while dreaming.
But we never got further than the foreplay.

But whoa, it was unbelieveable!

Likes : As I said I am vey open-minden so im pretty much into anything outside my limit.

Limits : Family, friends, permanent, scat, public.
HotBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
skyler_luvs_ya

haha it was earlier today when i was in class, just pictured myself and this one guy doing it right after my professor finished lecturing
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
Yossarian

Ummmm, I forget them easily, but it involved going down on a girl - which is always fun. So good dream
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I don't have many dreams. I had 2 sexual dreams till now

I had my first "special" dream when I was like 16. I don't remember the dream but I know that I cumed I had to run to the bathroom

My second one was like last week and it was actually like a movie. I don't remember my dreams normally but that time it was clear and after I woke up I could still remember everything. I don't know if its only me but i wake up every time I notice that I'm dreaming. So I always wake up when its start getting interesting. But lets go back to my dream

Well I was in a camp or something like that. Well there were 2 rooms, the first was for sleeping and the other one for showering. It was like a hotel but the rooms don't had there own showers. You had to go to the second room to take a shower. I made a little dare of it (I like risky dares like going naked outside). I went to the showers but without any towel or clothing so I had to go back to the room naked. After the shower I had to go back, I peeked through the little bit open door and there where many people outside and they didn't go away. I waited I little bit but then I just went outside the shower and the people where looking and laughing at me. I remember that I didn't made it inside my room, maybe because I forget my keys (I don't remember it that good). After that I woke up. After that dream i was so turned on that I stripped off everything and went to the balcony I think nobody saw me. By the way, I like risky dares but I almost never do them because I'm shy and I don't want to get caught. I never went before naked to the balcony and I fell bad about it now lol

sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I tend to dream about sexual things every night, usualy bondage and things from on here moving on to humilliaion/games infont of my whole school!
(Pm for more details )

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #8
spankmeplz
Account Banned

last night i had a dream that i got tied up and fucked over and over by strangers lol
spankmeplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
CruelMaddy

Send a message via ICQ to CruelMaddy Send a message via MSN to CruelMaddy
Default Dream part1

Ok people lets getting started.
I had a few sexual dreams already(the strange thing is that they are the only ones i can remember, because usually i do not remember my dreams)
Another really weird thing is that there is AWAYS the same woman in my dreams, a woman I have never seen in real before. lol
Isnt it strange to dream always about the same woman you dont know?
Maybe I am getting crazy, who knows, honestly I dont even care

In my dream I come home from work late at night. I am tired, done, sleepy and I just wanna go to bed.
In the same moment I enter the house I can hear a noise in the living room.
Feeling a bit strange I go in there to check whats up. I am holding a knife in my hand(dont ask me where i got it from) and I enter the room.
I find..... nothing. I just think that I am too tired and thats why i just thought to hear something. I go upstairs to go to bed.
I am really not interested to wash or change my clothes anymore. I just open the door, dont even turn on the light and throw myself on the bed.
As fast as I got on my bed, I get off it again. Someone is in my bed already. Tied up, gagged, bleeding a bit.
I turn on the light to see more. The woman is completely naked and I can see her perfect body, tits, pussy. Everything is perfectly shaved. I sit beside the woman and ask her how she came into my house.But actually I dont care, I dont even want to know and she is gagged with a towel so she cant reply anyway. Slowly I start touching her, playing with her tits, squeezing them and moving my fingers in her pussy.
A fee tears run over her face. I can see she is afraid, she doesnt want me to touch her she wants to be free and run away. The more she cries the more she turns me on. I start removing some of her ties and fuck her.
I want her, I want her to feel the pain.

Last edited by CruelMaddy; 05-25-2011 at 12:36 PM.
CruelMaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
CruelMaddy

Default Sexual dream2

I fuck her pussy harder and harder. Then suddenly without a warning I switch and move into her ass. Her pain and fear turns me more and more on. I fuck her in every single hole, I beat her i cant get enough from her. Then a man enters. I dont turn around. I know who that is. He brought her to me. I have never seen him before but I know he is the one who brought her. He is naked. No words, silence. I know he wants to join. Then we start fucking and abusing her together. And then when she was riding me I woke up last time......
Old 05-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
bi-guy

It was last night. I dreamt of being tied down and strangled while guys did me in the ass and took turns smacking my ass. Then I was blindfolded and given a HUGE enema. Then there was more breath play and fucking, it was a really hot dream.
bi-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
I am a virgin so it made me REALLY HOT!
I helped this b-e-a-utiful girl with her bags. And when we were up in her apartment, she wanted to "thank me". GOD! I almost came while dreaming.
But we never got further than the foreplay.

But whoa, it was unbelieveable!
Haha I know what you mean. The recorder was pretty the biggest thing ever (especially compared to anything I've used before in real life. And since I'm a virgin, too... The experience was really hot even though it was a dream...
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:22 AM   #13
CruelMaddy

Quite strange that I couldn't put the whole story in one message-.-
Maybe Because I was using my mobile and it didn't support a huger message Oo
Old 05-26-2011, 03:02 AM   #14
Lucie

Hi !

My last sexual dream was few days ago and even tho Im pretty kinky person, almost all my dreams are very vanilla.

It was in a bedroom with everything in red color, I was sitting on the bed in white dress, something like tennis dress I guess. Then came the man, nobody I know fo real, and started the most gentle foreplay I have ever seen. It took him eternity before he even touched me between my legs.

I wanted to talk with him, to speed things up, but I couldnt control myself at all and he continued teasing me with fingers everywhere, sucking my nipples. When he finaly put his hand in my panties I woke up. My lower part of pyjamas was pretty wet and I had to feel orgasm, then I fell asleep again. I dont even know how much time was it.

I never came during my sleep so that I woke up. I had a few orgasms in my dreams but Im not sure if I came in real also, as they were not so intense, but I would like to have dreams like you Lyn. Imagine waking up every morning with orgasm, instead of alarm clock
Lucie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:08 AM   #15
Isis

it was about someone from work. we went out for drinks, he started touching my leg under the table and we went off for some great sex. We started in the toilets and ended up on a plane??

Woke up very horny though.

~~~~~

Likes: pain, pegs, toothpaste, ice, bondage, being commanded, wearing/ using toys outside, being made to be very dirty and painful.
Dislikes: Public, humiliation, orgasm denial, messy, anything illegal.

No pics or webcam
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk