Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2024, 08:29 AM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome Back Dares

Good Afternoon, its been a few months since Ive been active on Getdare and doing anything due to University but now thats all done I am ready to get stuck back in with doing fun things. Apart from the odd shift at work, I am going to be free to do dares all the way up to September.

At the moment I am not looking for anything in particular but fun dares and tasks to keep me entertained for the next 3 months. Anything thats in my likes or dislikes is free to be used and I am also happy to try new things out or to push some limits. I am still living at home with Mum and sister but usually have plenty of time to get things done.

I will be getting my kik back up and running so you can message me on there if you have any questions and ill be happy to provide proof either videos or pictures upon completing dares.

Just as a heads Up I am in Chastity so cumming isnt an option at the moment

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 02:13 AM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I want to give this a bump! I always like welcome back threads. Guys, please lets welcome him appropriately
I'm a bit in a hurry now but maybe I'll give some dares later if I remember

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 04:18 AM   #3
Missthegirl

I want you to get ass up face down and give your self a small enema and clean it out
Then give yourself a middel big anema
Now for the hardes part
Get on your back ass and legs high in the air (you best can use a wall) and give yourself the biggest enema you can handel and keep this in until you cant
Stay in the same position and let it all go

Got a dirt code now
https://dirtycode.io/JGARX
Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 05:41 AM   #4
dontgetcaught

You say you like messy so this is to ease you back into it. For the next week, every time you shower, you must strip naked, step into shower, pee all over yourself making sure to get as much of your body covered (use your hands to rub it around) before turning the water on. Once you’re sufficiently covered and done peeing you may turn the shower on and proceed normally.

KIK: dontgetcaught1

Likes: exhibitionism, dice dares, anal, nudity, outdoor, pee, hidden public, complex and planned dares, cum play (kinda), writing about my experiences, reading other’s experiences

Read my blog for some of my past write-ups! (Especially the Naked on Campus, one of my faves! I still can’t believe it when I read it )
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 08:29 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
I want you to get ass up face down and give your self a small enema and clean it out
Now for the hardes part
Get on your back ass and legs high in the air (you best can use a wall) and give yourself the biggest enema you can handel and keep this in until you cant

This sounds rather interesting, I assume the first 2 enemas can be released into the toilet. And then the large one can be done in the bath.

Thank you for this starting dare will get this one over the next few days

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 06-01-2024, 08:30 AM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
You say you like messy so this is to ease you back into it. For the next week, every time you shower, you must strip naked, step into shower, pee all over yourself making sure to get as much of your body covered (use your hands to rub it around) before turning the water on. Once you’re sufficiently covered and done peeing you may turn the shower on and proceed normally.
I will start this tomorrow. Make sure I'm covered before turning the shower on.

Thank you for this dare to ease me back in

Welcome Back Dares

Old 06-03-2024, 12:20 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You received some nice dares I have to say!

Are you giving a report how it went?

My suggestion: Can you do this dare and write a little answer how it went? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434192

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 06-03-2024, 06:45 PM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
You received some nice dares I have to say!

Are you giving a report how it went?

My suggestion: Can you do this dare and write a little answer how it went? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434192
Well thank you, this looks like alot of fun and very excited to do this. Will get the done on Thursday and yes I will happily provide a report upon completing dares. Once I get the others done at the weekend I'll also be providing a report. Thank you for your involvement and helping me get back into dares.

More dares are welcome as always

Welcome Back Dares

The following user says Thank You to Juanmessy for this post:
Old 06-04-2024, 12:17 PM   #9
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Great! I would appreciate! Then we can see to think of a next dare

Old Today, 07:21 AM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Now for the hardes part
This will be the plan for tomorrow morning once I wake up. Will be providing a report after completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This has been going well so far, very humiliating having to cover myself in pee before having a shower and makes me feel disgusting but also then makes the shower feel way better. I have got a few more left to do but so far so good. Thank you for the dare

Welcome Back Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk