Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-19-2021, 03:28 AM   #1
Pull harder

Default I have a idea planned of the next two days!!!

So I am going to be a dumb humiliated slut the next two days. I will be made to expose my self starting tonight. I will then be forced to write degrading humiliated stuff on paper. Then I will be spanked and teased till I can't take it any more then I will be put to bed. The next night I will be tied in high heels ball gagged nipple clamped and clit pumped with a blind fold on. Then I will be taken out the window and lead by a leash from the nipple clamps. I will be forced to walk in the woods like this with the sighs from the night before around me. I will be taken to a shed in the woods where I will be made to do humiliated tasks and ne degraded. I want everyone to take place in this and help me feel like a humiliated degraded slut so please send me tasks and ask me how it went and for proof of doing this dare I can't wait and am ready to feel like the slut I am !!!!!!
Pull harder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk