Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2023, 02:39 PM   #1
Jolien

Default F22 hour of nothing

Hi

I have been playing a game with myself. Since no one is around between 3 and 4 am, if I wake up in that hour for any reason I have to go outside naked.

First time it happened I went outside in bra and panties to the the stairwell, were I dropped the bra and panties and went to check my mail naked.

Second time I went out naked and ran a lap around the parking lot of my building.

Now I need tasks for the following times this happens.
I live in an apartment in the city, I have a small train station (just two rails with the platforms) and a park nearby.

I'm wondering what quick dares you all can come up with in the middle of the night.

Permanent Kik dares:

Kik-pansted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386906

Kik random request: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419653

Kik: jolienDan
Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
Punishment: embarrassment, slight pain, clothing destruction, hair cut
Limits: pics, family, social suicide
Jolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 03:47 PM   #2
colinst

I'm sure u done all this. I think on gd it is so easy to say I done all this, if u did why can't people prove it. It's just my opinion. U read what some people say they do and u think yeah right u done that

Kik is colinst2020
colinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 10:02 PM   #3
Jolien

There are some people here that are feel entitled for proof but don't seem to realise the danger of it.
Providing proof does not only proof that the dare is done to the person you send it to. It also allows that person to proof to anyone else that you have done it. Sure you might try to make things anonymous but you would be surprised how little information is needed to narrow things down to a street or a house or a person (geoguesser is a game for a reason).
Doing public dares nudity dares is illegal were I'm from. Now I don't think most people would be offended to mich if they see a naked girl running by but providing proof of your own crime doesn't sound like a smart idea. And even the dares that aren't illegal have a big stigma. Everyone has sex but the work place will get pretty awkward (if not impossible to work in) if your colleagues find a sex tape of yours.
I get that without proof someone can put down hear anything they want to without really doing anything, you can judge for yourself if the stories you read are believable or not. But asking someone to trust what is posted to be true cost you nothing in the end (even if it is not true the worst that can hallen is that you have a sexy story of fiction) but trusting strangers with proof of dares can have life ruining consequences.
I hope this explains a little why people are so reluctant to post private and intimate pictures for strangers to see.

Permanent Kik dares:

Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jolien for this post:
Old 06-21-2023, 10:35 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Well said. If proof is a requirement for you to enjoy it, don't play with people who don't provide it. Everyone has their own limits and they should be respected. Videos and pictures have the chance yo backfire immensely, and nobody is obliged to give it to you.

Before i derail the thread further, fun instead! Love the risk of doing it, although it's certainly a large risk!

1) Instead of dropping your bra and panties by the door, drop them in your mailbox.
2) Stand under a street light, close your eyes and count to 10
3) Take a dice with you. Each 30 seconds roll it. 1-5 you have to stay outdoors. On a 6 you can go back in.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 05:44 AM   #5
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

If you own a dress with buttons on the front, wear only that for your nighttime stroll. Every street lamp you pass, you unbotton one button. You decide the order. Once all buttons are open, you grab your elbows behind your back and walk back home.
While reporting, I want you to fokus on your feelings while outside and afterwards.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 06:11 AM   #6
Jolien

bluedieblub, just to clarify I didn't drop my bra and panties at the door but at the stairwell of my apartment building. But I will put them in the mailbox next time, that will just mean I have to sneak them out again somewhere during the day.

I also like the third dare though I'm worried about how long it can last since I do need enough sleep to get up in the morning again.

I'm not a big van of the second dare since it sounds a bit passive.

malesub19 I don't have a button dress I do have a button blouse that is decently large

Permanent Kik dares:

Old 06-22-2023, 07:32 AM   #7
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolien View Post
bluedieblub, just to clarify I didn't drop my bra and panties at the door but at the stairwell of my apartment building. But I will put them in the mailbox next time, that will just mean I have to sneak them out again somewhere during the day.

I also like the third dare though I'm worried about how long it can last since I do need enough sleep to get up in the morning again.

I'm not a big van of the second dare since it sounds a bit passive.

malesub19 I don't have a button dress I do have a button blouse that is decently large
Aaah missed that, should still be fun to sneak them back in.

No worries if it sounds too passive, should be fun for you.

3rd one shouldn't take very long. You would have to be quite unlucky for it to be much more than 5 minutes, but in the end it's up to you if you find it reasonable to do.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk