Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-15-2017, 06:28 AM   #1
dandymandy101

Default Public Dares at Beach

Hey everyone! I am at the beach and would like some semi-public to fully public dares to do! I have clothespins, rope, handcuffs, sharpie, blindfold, dildo (10 in.) and gag. I have big tits and a trimmed, landing strip pussy.
dandymandy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:55 AM   #2
jstmefred

Are you wearing a one piece or bikini? If bikini go into the water to where the water is just above you waist. Take off your bottoms, out them back on but backwards, and walk back to your spot on the beach

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jstmefred for this post:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Wear clothes pins on your nipples under the top and one on your clit show up with the dildo in your pussy and walk around with it in. Every time you go in the water you must fuck yourself til orgasm.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:51 AM   #4
vik1

Default Kik

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandymandy101 View Post
Hey everyone! I am at the beach and would like some semi-public to fully public dares to do! I have clothespins, rope, handcuffs, sharpie, blindfold, dildo (10 in.) and gag. I have big tits and a trimmed, landing strip pussy.
Do you have kik ?
vik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:05 AM   #5
dandymandy101

Thanks to both of you! I will do them and put a report in the chat later today. IF anyone has more, I am going to the beach in about 5 hours, so any dares submitted after 12:00 EST will be completed tomorrow. Thanks again!
Old 06-16-2017, 04:36 AM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandymandy101 View Post
Thanks to both of you! I will do them and put a report in the chat later today. IF anyone has more, I am going to the beach in about 5 hours, so any dares submitted after 12:00 EST will be completed tomorrow. Thanks again!
Have fun! Hope you go into the water a lot so you have to have a ton of orgasms in front of people 😏
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:58 AM   #7
dandymandy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Are you wearing a one piece or bikini? If bikini go into the water to where the water is just above you waist. Take off your bottoms, out them back on but backwards, and walk back to your spot on the beach
Hello! Thank you for the submission. This dare was fairly easy, I got a few stares, but only the top of my ass was exposed so nothing really happened with this one. Thanks again!
Old 06-20-2017, 06:00 AM   #8
dandymandy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Wear clothes pins on your nipples under the top and one on your clit show up with the dildo in your pussy and walk around with it in. Every time you go in the water you must fuck yourself til orgasm.
This one was pretty tough, because the clothespins kept popping up and exposing my tits. Also, the clit clothespin I had to keep tightly tucked near the dildo, which was incredibly painful. I ended up orgasming twice and I'm pretty sure upwards of 5 people saw my boobs.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #9
deep-v-diver

I posted this in another thread but you might enjoy it too.

Go to the beach in a string bikini and set yourself up a short distance from the water (or further if you are more daring)

Go into the water until you are just over waist deep then take your bottoms off and tie your hair with them then masturbate (or use a waterproof vibrator) until you cum or five minutes have passed whichever comes first, now put your bottoms on backwards and return to your spot on the beach (if you can’t cum then add an extra 10 minutes on the beach with your bottoms backwards or buy something from a vendor at the beach)
After 10 minutes repeat the dare but put your bottoms on the right way around.

If you can’t cum the second time then swim out until your nipples are underwater and take off your bikini top and tie it to your wrist, now swim towards shore until you think you think you are back at waist depth then stand up.

If your pussy was above water when you stood up then you must kneel so that your nipples are underwater and masturbate until you edge twice.
If your pussy was below the water when you stood up then put your top back on and masturbate until you cum twice.

After you have done this put your bikini back on the right way around and when you leave the beach go to the changing room and edge 6 times naked then get dressed and go home.
Limits: Pictures, Video, Permanent, Illegal, Full Public, Messy, Toilet
deep-v-diver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk