Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
Govan

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

-Any level of experience

Hi I'm Toby.

I have been on here for a while now with changing goals. While before it was more about a thing to get off (quickly) I changed my mind now looking for something a bit more serious.
One last note before the actual ad. I have been a very passive member of this community for the simple reason that I dislike larger groups. Don't get me wrong, I am a communicative person but much prefer personal interaction, 3 or 4 people max at the same time, friends to keep me comfy.

And that really is what I am looking for. Someone I can identify with, who eventually becomes a friend or at least more than a contact in a list who happens to be part of my kinky life.

I have times when I am very horny and needy and times when I'm not at all and I count on you to be able to deal with either on a standard social level. What I'm saying is that while playtime night or might not be the centre, it is still two people who have to gradually learn to understand each other. So will I do my best to figure what gives you a smile.

Well standard "communication is important". Nonetheless I'm not a big fan of defining every little bit and theorising about what could instead just be done. I tend to do that myself and want to get away from it. I don't want a long list of all your likes and dislikes. That is boring. If I wanted a perfectly fitting generator for kinky tasks, I would programme one. Neither do I find describing oneself rather weird. Your perception of me will be drastically different than what I think that I am like.

For the sake of giving some basic information at least:
I am 21 years old and the more I know you the less happy face emojis I will use as I hope I can be understood without planely stating my emotions.

Things I wish for.
Changing types of play. Sometimes I prefer roleplay, sometimes strict domination, other times crafting ideas together. You really don't have be overly experienced. I'd be as happy to guide you into the subject as I would be to be taught the deepest secrets.
Creativity.
Casual time.
Not scheduled but not being only there to play.
Audio > text. It's just easier to talk. And I am more likely to open up through speaking than writing.
Patient and effort. Sometimes things take a while on both sides. Being horny I do tend to rush but trying be more patient. As my motivation to write this ad comes from the current needy phase I am fine with playing and trying out from the beginning. Of course though I can control myself. For a while haha.

Looking for a female puts me in a situation of not getting as many replies as it would be the other way around. Which is in some way a good thing as I can take enough time to talk to everyone who will reply. Just send me a pm on here(might take a couple of days) or message me on Kik (govan961).
No need for a lengthy introduction. Say hi and the very things that are in your mind and we talk and figure the rest.

Advertisements
Kink Talk