Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #1
analpiggy

Default 29F- Terms of Denial

I've decided that I need to be denied from orgasming on a semi-permanent basis starting on my 30th birthday (which is the end of June) but I don't know the best way to go about it. What should the "rules" be? How long should I go without cumming? Do I get a chance to earn back my right to orgasm?

Basically, I'm trying to crowdsource some ideas here in this thread and then I will start a denial thread. I'm not looking to do something like "for every reply on this post I add one day of denial"- I'm thinking something more task-based and creative.

If you have any ideas please let me know!

Limits: scat, blood, animals, kids, hot sauce, pics/vid

Likes: bondage, anal, rules/restrictions, humiliation, denial, piss

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
analpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:45 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Could do a tiered points system with a goal to earn an orgasm. Tier 1 could be simple tasks, tier 2 harder, and tier 3 hardest. Tier 1 tasks will earn your 1 point, tier 2, 2 points, and tier 3, 3 points. Each day you would pick tasks to accomplish that day and if you succeed in the task you get the point(s) and if you fail a task you lose that many points.

Sample tier 1 tasks:
-wearing your small plug for 12 hours
-no bra for the day
-no panties for the day

Sample tier 2 task:
-wearing your medium plug for 12 hours
-wear some form of hidden bondage for the day

Sample tier 3 task:
-wear your large plug for 12 hours
-pee in a public location that is not a bathroom

I don't know you or how your life operates very well so these are just some generic not so creative tasks but you should get the general idea. Hopefully when you post your actual thread you can provide some information on how your day goes and what is actually feasible for tasks.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:56 PM   #3
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Could do a tiered points system with a goal to earn an orgasm. Tier 1 could be simple tasks, tier 2 harder, and tier 3 hardest. Tier 1 tasks will earn your 1 point, tier 2, 2 points, and tier 3, 3 points. Each day you would pick tasks to accomplish that day and if you succeed in the task you get the point(s) and if you fail a task you lose that many points.

Sample tier 1 tasks:
-wearing your small plug for 12 hours
-no bra for the day
-no panties for the day

Sample tier 2 task:
-wearing your medium plug for 12 hours
-wear some form of hidden bondage for the day

Sample tier 3 task:
-wear your large plug for 12 hours
-pee in a public location that is not a bathroom

I don't know you or how your life operates very well so these are just some generic not so creative tasks but you should get the general idea. Hopefully when you post your actual thread you can provide some information on how your day goes and what is actually feasible for tasks.

Interesting! And how many points would i need to actually earn an orgasm....

Limits: scat, blood, animals, kids, hot sauce, pics/vid

Likes: bondage, anal, rules/restrictions, humiliation, denial, piss

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
analpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:44 PM   #4
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'd suggest fleshing out exactly what the rules will be before trying to work out exact point values.

Maybe we can make it a bit more interesting then just needing points to orgasm. In addition to paying a certain number of points to be allowed orgasm, you must also spend points to allow ways of stimulating yourself to reach orgasm. For instance, when you pay to get an orgasm allowed session, you must also pay for the privilege of:

* Use an extra 5 minutes (start with 10 minutes for free)
* Reduce pre-attempt no stimulation period by 5 minutes (start at 60 minutes; minimum 5 minutes)
* Using hands
* Removing pants
* Removing underwear
* Removing shirt
* Removing bra
* Stimulating breast
* Stimulating clit
* Insertion (finger)
* Insertion (toy)
* Stimulate ass (finger)
* Stimulate ass (toy)
* Use vibrator
* etc...

Additional idea: point cost of every (including orgasm) increases every time you use it, and does not reset until you purchase it for a session where you do not end up cumming.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:50 PM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I'd say go with the tiered system as well, as this is going to be a semi permanent thing. That way, if life gets in the way for some reason, you are not forced to do tasks. All that happens is that you don't do tasks for a while and don't earn anything towards an orgasm.

To add some structure for it, if you decide to go for the idea, you could start a thread asking for ideas for each tier.

Let's go for the mentioned 1, 2 and 3 points. As this is supposed to be denial, how many points for an orgasm would you deem reasonable?
Old 04-12-2021, 02:49 AM   #6
SirD
getDare Succubus

Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by analpiggy View Post
Interesting! And how many points would i need to actually earn an orgasm....
That would depend on how difficult you want it to be and how much time you have to commit to earning points. Let's say on average you have time to earn 5 points per day so that gives you the potential to get ~150 a month. What's the longest you've been denied for? I would set the initial goal to make it challenging but not unobtainable. Not knowing how long you can hold out my initial feeling would be to start with 200 points or ~40 days of denial. They is of course assuming you attempt and get an average of 5 points per day.

Old 04-12-2021, 02:53 AM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I'd suggest fleshing out exactly what the rules will be before trying to work out exact point values.

Maybe we can make it a bit more interesting then just needing points to orgasm. In addition to paying a certain number of points to be allowed orgasm, you must also spend points to allow ways of stimulating yourself to reach orgasm. For instance, when you pay to get an orgasm allowed session, you must also pay for the privilege of:

* Use an extra 5 minutes (start with 10 minutes for free)
* Reduce pre-attempt no stimulation period by 5 minutes (start at 60 minutes; minimum 5 minutes)
* Using hands
* Removing pants
* Removing underwear
* Removing shirt
* Removing bra
* Stimulating breast
* Stimulating clit
* Insertion (finger)
* Insertion (toy)
* Stimulate ass (finger)
* Stimulate ass (toy)
* Use vibrator
* etc...

Additional idea: point cost of every (including orgasm) increases every time you use it, and does not reset until you purchase it for a session where you do not end up cumming.
I like that idea too. How about adding some daily tasks before point earnings can even begin but those tasks if not done can deduct points but not add any.

Old 04-12-2021, 08:28 AM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Also maybe a high risk dare option. Something that would add a lot of points, but if failed would reset the points back to 0.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

I come with a completely different idea, just because I love making things simple: you will be denied for a whole year, until your 31th birthday.

Spoiler:
The only way you have to reduce the time is to open a thread asking for dares: for each dare you'll accept and report about, you can reduce of one day. Dares can be of any kind, even breaking your limits, in case you will be desperate enough to accept them.

For every dare refused (reasonable and not against your limits) you'll edge a number of times, decided by who proposed the dare, from 0 to 5.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk